Sign in to follow this  
deja123

watcheden

Divo

This week I wanted to buy 2 watches on Watcheden.

They claim on their site you don't pay for shipping.

Its found in every ad-description and on other places too.

Free Shipping on all Orders Worldwide.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why Buy from Us?

1.Free Shipping & No Sales Tax

2.Privacy

3.Secure Transaction

4.Low Price

5.14-Day Money-Back Guarantee

6.Fast Service

7.7*24 Online Support

1. Free Shipping & No Sales Tax

The Best things in life are Free.....like Free Shipping!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So I tried to order and after registration I finally came to the payment options.

To my surprise I suddenly needed to pay for shipping. :rofl:

The suckers try to seduce you with worldwide free shipping but its nothing than a big fat lie . . . .

:)

Cynikal.Mindset

you can get free shipping if you want...it will just be regular airmail and take 2-6weeks to arrive though

Divo

No I mailed them and they told me:

A Shipping fee of $35.00 will be charged for orders delivered to Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Lithuania, Romania and Yugoslavia due to the high cost of shipping for these countries.

Its not that I have to pay shipping, but the way they advertise. "Worldwide free shipping"

Cynikal.Mindset

Guess you didnt read the shipping guidlines on the site

1.Free Shipping is available for most of the countries around the world if the order is over $50; shipping fee $9.95 will be charged if the order is below $50. It takes 10-16 working days for the delivery.

2. Express Shipping is an alternative if you want to speed up the delivery time. A fee of $19.95 will be charged for Express shipping, which usually takes 7- 12 working days for the delivery.

3. A Shipping fee of $35.00 will be charged for orders delivered to Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Lithuania, Romania and Yugoslavia due to the high cost of shipping for these countries.

4. Please kindly note that shipping is not available for the listed countries: Switzerland, Russia, Nigeria, and South Africa.

most countries can get free shipping and are world-wide...a select few can't

Divo

You are right.

In the section about shipping I first now see it, yeah. I simply didnt looked there just because >>

I have first read the article: "Why buy from us" and there is only spoken of free shipping worldwide.

1. Free Shipping & No Sales Tax

The Best things in life are Free.....like Free Shipping!

Furthermore in every ad I looked was mentioned "Free shipping worldwide"

With all that information everywhere do you expect then different???

worldwide is worldwide

if there are exception communicate it on the right places.

In all those places you read about free shipping, nowhere is mentioned: look for further details or whatsoever

There is a difference between marketingtricks and lies.

Anyway I'm done with watcheden

Comes over too unreliable

For me they advertise themselves as professional liars

:thumbdown:

Distinct

One more from me. I was on RG and surprised to see WatchEden on there. I found a watch that was hard to find with different dealers and none of the Trusted Dealers from here had it exactly the way I wanted. It wasn't expensive, about $100 so I decided to try it. I used their Live Support and asked so many questions to the point where I was comfortable. Placed the order and then a few days later hadn't heard back yet after being charged. I specifically asked for pictures prior to shipping and the Live Support told me to write that in the order. They replied saying the watch is out of stock and I should please choose something else. I refused to choose something else and asked for a refund. They complied and had a whole bunch of follow-up emails confirming they are refunding my charge but it will take 4 weeks to process and see it on my credit card. So I'll keep everyone posted on whether I see that money.

Interesting thing on RG, is that many people all PMed me saying that WE has issues and they don't know why it is listed on that site either. A number of horror stories about WE. I created a post over there but didn't reference WE to avoid any issues and problems with the RG Forum. Here's another strange thing, some people on the RG Forum said that I should have asked WE if the watch was in stock. I found this to be a strange thing to do when I asked all these other questions about the watch like, "Does it have a screw down crown" and the WE Live Support would tell me to wait and they would go check. Wouldn't this imply they were checking the actual watch? Don't sell me and charge for a watch you don't have. If you don't charge me, you don't need to refund me.