Sign in to follow this  
Ishmael

Breitling Rep Mesh - removable links on the 22mm?

Ishmael

Hey kids, anybody have the 22mm Breitling rep mesh, and does it really have removable links?

Here's the sale page from PC: http://www.pf-818.com/bla10098-steel-mesh-bracelet-22mm-selected-breitling-p-12132.html

^^ It sure looks like they're removable.

Interestingly, BOTH the 22mm page and the 24mm page say "with removable end links for resizing" - but we all know the 24mm has no removable end links. If they can do it with the 22mm, why not the 24mm?? Why is this world not perfect?????????????

:P

Anyway, if any of you have the 22mm rep mesh, toss up a pic and let me know what you think about it. Thanks!

greg_r

The 24 DOES have removable end links - but only the end links. The idea is that you take the end links off and then get a jeweller with a mesh cutter to reduce the bracelet to size and re-fit the end links.

I believe the 22mm does have removable links as per the gen - they've never bothered to rep the 24mm version, sadly.

Ishmael

The 24 DOES have removable end links - but only the end links. The idea is that you take the end links off and then get a jeweller with a mesh cutter to reduce the bracelet to size and re-fit the end links.

I believe the 22mm does have removable links as per the gen - they've never bothered to rep the 24mm version, sadly.

Ahhh I see, thanks Greg! That makes more sense... had the 24mm rep mesh a couple times but never thought of taking it to a jeweler to have it cut and resized - now that I think about it, it seems like a pretty easy solution, but I've never seen someone do it here...

JSJ

So I got all excited and emailed Josh to buy one. Heard straight back...

"Sorry this item is no longer avail"

So if anyone has one, I'm up for buying one - I'll put up a WTB.