Sign in to follow this  
mo0g

Lange & sohne replica strap supplier?

mo0g

Hi all,

I am new here, have several replica watches but find that most would benefit from some better straps.

One in particular is a Lange & sohne, but as this is a less common rep watch I havent come across any strap makers who do L&S replica straps, so thought I would ask here if anyone knows of any?

I am in the uk so would prefer UK supplier, but Im prepared to order overseas if necessary.

Thanks for the help!

Mo0g

mbjoer

Hi,

First of all: Welcome here!! I trust you will find it a useful place for information about replica watches and all things relating to them.

To answer your question, there are no suppliers of replica Lange straps, other than the poor versions you get with replica watches. With dress watches these tend to range from poor to awful and in my experience will need to be changed every time.

Look around in this forum as there are several threads about good suppliers of quality straps, also for dress watches. Not long ago there was one about Glashutte which gave a number of good suppliers, and I suspect there are more when you search.

Good luck, and have fun here.