Sign in to follow this  
lukeas123456

Advise on Perfect Clone!!

greg_r

We monitor our dealers carefully - and you should realise that we tend to see more of the actual detail of these disputes than appear on the board. We certainly keep an eye open for declining service standards - but we also have to be aware of the fact that not all of these problems are quite what they seem.

Things can go wrong with any dealer, but if you're sensible, reasonable and aren't a complete twat about it Josh will go out of his way to sort out any problems that may occur.

If, on the other hand, you start with threats, blame him for problems that aren't his fault or generally behave like a psychotic pain in the arse, then the service you get is likely to be less willing - which is fairly understandable, no?

FWIW I've done a lot of business with Josh over the years (probably 30-40 watches) so have seen situations where things have gone wrong - including very recently where a 'mystery shopping' experiment went awry and a watch went missing in transit. As always (and bear in mind here that Josh didn't know that it was someone associated with RWG he was dealing with - I mystery shop all of our dealers on occasion), Josh was extremely helpful in resolving the situation. However, I was willing to be patient and reasonable - I simply made it clear that it was a situation that needed to be resolved. He worked hard at doing so.

Of recent complaints, one has been about a watch that went missing AFTER it was delivered and signed for (hence nothing to do with PC) and another has been from a certain character who, frankly, needs serious psychiatric help if some of the emails we've seen are anything to go by. If the situation in the latter case had been approached correctly, the problems would not have been so difficult to deal with. :dunno:

wdev

Hello Guys!!

JOSHUA is telling me i cant pay via credit card and only via Paypal. Using another site is that correct? Just checking as its my first purchase!!

Never ordered through PC before but ordered 340 USD worth of screwdrivers once from Trusty. Just a way how they keep their PP activity under the radar, I guess.

trailboss99

That's a hell of a lot of drivers mate!

wdev

That's a hell of a lot of drivers mate!

haha, you only really need one right? And guess what, upon delivery I pull a 1680 sub out of the box. TD's and QC these days, sheesssh... :lol:

elp
:lol:

Kcore

We monitor our dealers carefully - and you should realise that we tend to see more of the actual detail of these disputes than appear on the board. We certainly keep an eye open for declining service standards - but we also have to be aware of the fact that not all of these problems are quite what they seem.

Things can go wrong with any dealer, but if you're sensible, reasonable and aren't a complete twat about it Josh will go out of his way to sort out any problems that may occur.

If, on the other hand, you start with threats, blame him for problems that aren't his fault or generally behave like a psychotic pain in the arse, then the service you get is likely to be less willing - which is fairly understandable, no?

FWIW I've done a lot of business with Josh over the years (probably 30-40 watches) so have seen situations where things have gone wrong - including very recently where a 'mystery shopping' experiment went awry and a watch went missing in transit. As always (and bear in mind here that Josh didn't know that it was someone associated with RWG he was dealing with - I mystery shop all of our dealers on occasion), Josh was extremely helpful in resolving the situation. However, I was willing to be patient and reasonable - I simply made it clear that it was a situation that needed to be resolved. He worked hard at doing so.

Of recent complaints, one has been about a watch that went missing AFTER it was delivered and signed for (hence nothing to do with PC) and another has been from a certain character who, frankly, needs serious psychiatric help if some of the emails we've seen are anything to go by. If the situation in the latter case had been approached correctly, the problems would not have been so difficult to deal with. :dunno:

I agree with you 100% - A smart, reasonable, rational, ( notice the emphasis on rational :) ) person knows it's easier to get help and most often help will be given if one acts and plays nicely.

The recent complaints I spoke of ( not that psycho Barbara) are watches being sent without approval. QC being rejected in writting and never receiving a second round of QC to approve. The missing watch should never have been sent by Josh, so yes, the problem is his. The buyer never approved the QC and said so in writting to PC. Seems the same thing as this member's complaint.

Again, a TD's past track record doesn't and shouldn't solely be used as a barometer of the current weather. We've seen this with other TD who have been outstanding TDs for many, many years. Something happens and service goes down hill. The TD is put on notice and it's business as usual, right as rain again :)

lukeas123456

After seeing some of the bad feedback and the whole "noobie" thing i went with Marvellous as he seems to be a very good guy with plenty of feedback all of which is positive.

Elijah

All the Dealers on here are Trusted for a reason. Shit happens sometimes, welcome to the rep game.

mostling

Hello Guys!!

JOSHUA is telling me i cant pay via credit card and only via Paypal. Using another site is that correct? Just checking as its my first purchase!!

Yeah, that's normal procedure ordering from Josh.

Gazzla

I agree with you 100% - A smart, reasonable, rational, ( notice the emphasis on rational :) ) person knows it's easier to get help and most often help will be given if one acts and plays nicely.

The recent complaints I spoke of ( not that psycho Barbara) are watches being sent without approval. QC being rejected in writting and never receiving a second round of QC to approve. The missing watch should never have been sent by Josh, so yes, the problem is his. The buyer never approved the QC and said so in writting to PC. Seems the same thing as this member's complaint.

Again, a TD's past track record doesn't and shouldn't solely be used as a barometer of the current weather. We've seen this with other TD who have been outstanding TDs for many, many years. Something happens and service goes down hill. The TD is put on notice and it's business as usual, right as rain again :)

qXFSase.png

fusion
:popcorn:

JOEY172

I wouldnt trust him. Got screwed twice ,and the second time it was the worse.

I cancelled him already from my trusted dealers list.

Jackflash

Have had no problems with Josh, just good service. I've ordered around 6 times from him. Payment procedure has always been the same via the secondary site. Buy with confidence.

Edited by Jackflash

lukeas123456

Like a number of people have said his feed back has been shite and I wanted a smooth deal as a first buy so have gone with Marvellous as he had some out standing feedback. Also great with his communication,

nev848

Never had any issues with Josh.

Yes you do go to another site to pay.

JOEY172

Like a number of people have said his feed back has been shite and I wanted a smooth deal as a first buy so have gone with Marvellous as he had some out standing feedback. Also great with his communication,

Excellent choice! I didnt have any problems also when i ordered from him.