Sign in to follow this  
madcatlancelot

Noobfactory Ceramic No-date Submariner 114060 (picts inside)

UmpaHimself

Bracelet looks amazing! I need a new sub :(

matteo nevesti

Mate, from what dealer u bought it?

kier333

Love it

elmerlo

Got this yesterday from AooTime: that's the one No further versions needed.

As I mentioned in another thread: if you want the best NoDate available out of the box, this is the way to go.

Everything is OK: Noob has corrected all the flaws of V2.

Price is high compared to V2, but you won't be disappointed.

elmerlo

Here a couple of phone pics:

DSC_0749_zps5dbe725e.jpg

DSC_0747_zpsf7186018.jpg

adinamos

It looks really great! Enjoy it!

kier333

DSC_0749_zps5dbe725e.jpg

DSC_0747_zpsf7186018.jpg

Looks great, how high is the crystal from the bezel is it the same as the gen?

elmerlo

No problem with crystal height here: it's level as per the gen, AFAIK only the BPs have that (huge) issue which puts completely off balance the whole dial look. :(

I experienced it first hand: one sold, one sent to KeNny to grab the dial and put it into a Reg's case. Almost finished...

kier333

No problem with crystal height here: it's level as per the gen, AFAIK only the BPs have that (huge) issue which puts completely off balance the whole dial look. :(

I experienced it first hand: one sold, one sent to KeNny to grab the dial and put it into a Reg's case. Almost finished...

I have to say what you have looks amazing, I have ordered a v4 sub ND from toro, I hope it's as good as yours. I would have ordered from Robbie if I knew he supplied these and they were that good. I guess bot TDs are sourcing from the NOOB factory assuming yours is a v4

elmerlo

I have to say what you have looks amazing, I have ordered a v4 sub ND from toro, I hope it's as good as yours. I would have ordered from Robbie if I knew he supplied these and they were that good. I guess bot TDs are sourcing from the NOOB factory assuming yours is a v4

Mine is V3 (price around 375$): V4 has only the decorated movement AFAIK (price around 450$), so it's the same watch, same factory.

madcatlancelot

DSC_0749_zps5dbe725e.jpg

DSC_0747_zpsf7186018.jpg

Congrats bud, it looks great!

As far as I know, there's only two releases of ND ceramic sub yet, one from BP from last year and this is the first release from noobfactory, so I can't call it a v3 or v4. That version designation was used for the ceramic Sub with date.

Mine also came with A2836 movement, and I paid $358 from a dealer in RWI (out of respect to RWG TDs, I'd prefer not to mention them, all TDs can get this rep anyway). I saw Toro's post and it looks the same as these noobfactory ND subs, they must've come from the same factory. :)

ex660

seems like Noob's Qc abit out lately.. as the painting on the markers seems to be inconsistent... :( :(

anyhow.. still a nice Sub ND compared to earlier versions :D

elmerlo

Congrats bud, it looks great!

As far as I know, there's only two releases of ND ceramic sub yet, one from BP from last year and this is the first release from noobfactory, so I can't call it a v3 or v4. That version designation was used for the ceramic Sub with date.

Thanks!

Actually, I couldn't resist, and ordered one... :) (BTW, to make funds, I will sell stuff every other day on M2M...)

As per versions "coding": BP has no versions AFAIK.

Noob V1 never heard of it, but I'm here only from Jan 2013

Noob V2 was around last year until these August releases. Had fat hour hand, "old" fonts on dial, poor hands lume, dark pearl. Except for dial fonts, the issues can be fixed by KeNny (which I did).

My TDs refer to Noob V3 for the non-decorated movement, and V4 for the decorated one.

If anyone wants to add info or correct the above, he is welcome... :)

stormclock

Any TD offering this one with Sellita movement?

senormik

BK has these right now with either Swiss or Sellita (not sure which). I ordered one a few days ago and can't wait to get it!

diamante

Toro has the sellita option for the no date sub.

stormclock

Toro has the sellita option for the no date sub.

He has the option on his web but he actually hasn't any on stock :)

elmerlo

OK, got mine yesterday from Aootime and compared it with the V2(2012-2013) version from Noob.

Improvements (some have been already pointed out by sellers or buyers):

-new font dials (make a LOT of difference on the general dial look);

-larger case. At the lugs' end the new one is at 28mm, the old one at 26.5. This can be spotted at the wrist;

-new pearl;

-new bezel mechanism: very sturdy and with a higher-tone click. Almost hard to move ;) ;

-higher rehaut, slightly higher crystal. New watch is 13 mm thick, old one 12.5 mm. Although the old crystal height looks better, the new one is the right one as can be seen here;

-improved bracelet (better screws, new springbars). Still, Noob has 4 fixed links on each side, which is wrong, BP has the right bracelet (3 each side);

-better lume on hands: not at KeNny's levels, but finally hands and indexes are balanced;

-individual serials;

All in all, the improvements are good. With better index markers (with a thicker "metal" part) and deeper+thicker bezel engravings, right bracelet, we will be there, definetely.

The concern is, of course, the price. The V3 is at 378, where the V2 is at 198/208... (V4 is pure madness at 450$)

senormik

Just double checked....BK has Swiss 2836, and in stock.

wanlo

Wow the font on the insert looks pretty amazing! So is the rolex logo on the dial. I might get myself one

Edited by wanlo

C.Ramsdahl

beautiful watch !

baselogo

Awesome upgrades. Worth the extra$

henrychinaski

Pearl and lume colour look a little off for me

drmdtsap

Nice Sub. wear it healthy and enjoy this nice sub.