Sign in to follow this  
ferrari355man

Best Rolex Replica

ferrari355man

Hi,

I am new to this site today and I am on the look out for some good Rolex replicas. I was hoping that someone could offer me some advise if possible please?

I have noticed that there are replica rolexes for as little as 59 euros, surely the quality and smoothness of these movements is poor? A few years back I brought a couple of Rolex daytonas and the watches, although brilliant value could be spotted as fake by anyone with a little knowledge.

Ideally I am looking for the latest Rolex models and I dont want to spend too much until I view a few examples myself and get some sound advise. hopefully this forum will prove informative and you guys will go easy on me for my first post.

Thanks

KBH

Welcome Ferrariman,

There are lots of very good Rolex reps. Right now some of the good ones are The Sea Dweller, The Deep Sea Sea Dweller, The GMTIIC, Milguass and the Datejusts. There are some very good Sub reps but you need to do a little research on those. There are also some pretty good vintage Subs/Sea Dwellers but most need a little modding.

I would stay away from the newer Daytonas with the seconds at 6 movement. Generally, but not always, the Eta and Eta clone models are a little higher quality than the Asian 21j models.

Eiderdaus

if you don`t want to spend too much you cannot expext a good watch

Baldrick
if you don`t want to spend too much you cannot expext a good watch

Sorry Eider, I don't think that's particularly true. there are a lot of good reps, Rolex and others for less than $100, Robert has some good ones, so does Narikaa, for not much more than 59 Euros, Daytonas with full functions can't be bought for these sort of prices tho', and personally I think should be avoided if you're new to the hobby, better to consider those once you've acquired some more experience and perhaps established a relationship with a dealer!

NFleischer

As the people have said, you can get some pretty good Rolex watches for $100- 150. Look under the collectors section

Times Shop is having a special on the so called 'Noobfactory' Rolex. They start @ $45 for a 21 Jewel movement and for $140 they have gen 'Swiss' ETA models. Dirt cheap! They have alot of the sports models. ReplicaMake also has some good deals.

Welcome and happy hunting.

nofx

Can i add to this actually...

I'm looking for another Rolex Sub like...maybe a DSSD. I've got a keen eye on the 50th LV Classic (green)

I'm willing to spend up to $150?

Which would you by and which dealer?

KBH
Can i add to this actually...

I'm looking for another Rolex Sub like...maybe a DSSD. I've got a keen eye on the 50th LV Classic (green)

I'm willing to spend up to $150?

Which would you by and which dealer?

At the moment, I would get a Noobmariner. It takes very little effort to make it quite gen like. The 21j movement ones are quite cheap.. Less than $100 delivered. Narikaa, Timeshops, and probably Robert @ T4D usually have them. I personally would go for the Eta or Eta clone model which are available from Timeshops or BKLM1234. Bk's currently on a secret mission to China though, and won't be back for a couple of weeks. BK can probably set you up with one with the best bezel insert and pearl, and he QC's all his watches before shipping. The Eta and clone models are still around $150 or less.

Edit: Scratch that. I didn't see you're looking for a DSSD. I was speaking of the regular LV Sub. In fact I didn't know there was any such thing as a LV DSSD.

nofx

I've currently got a ASIAN ETA 2836-2 on the way.

I've been looking at the DSSD ones that were going for $88?

And i've also got got a fancy for the green 50th LV.

Thanks for the advice :)

allen edney
I've currently got a ASIAN ETA 2836-2 on the way.

I've been looking at the DSSD ones that were going for $88?

And i've also got got a fancy for the green 50th LV.

Thanks for the advice :)

I have the DSSD for$88 that I received from Lay @ Replicamake.com. For $88 you can not beat the price. It does have the Asian 21j movement and mineral crystal. mine is running -3 sec a day which is well within COSC specs. If you Want the next model up which uses a better movement Asian 2836-2 but is costs $90 more, and uses the same case, Bracelet and bezel as the $88 model and has the upgraded sapphire crystal. Plus Lay is a trusted Dealer and Sends pics and video of the same watch that you will receive.