Sign in to follow this  
Burnleybezel

Leather/Rubber Strap and Deployment for PO 42mm

Burnleybezel

Good Evening all,

I've just bought a PO CRPO, but I'm looking to furnish her with new shoes. I had been looking at Toro or Trust for the strap with either the white or orange stitching. Although their web site states for 45mm. Does anyone know if the rep strap is available to fit the 42mm?

769950d1342892551-inbound-new-omega-planet-ocean-42mm-ceramic-orange-12-6-9-747494d1340723514-po-8500-rubber-deployment-help_zpsdbfc88e7.jpg

Burnleybezel

:-)

ronin007

Hi,this is the one i got for the lmpo which is 42mm as well,i presume they fit the crpo as well,most of the dealers sell themIMG_4131_zpsdef59b6d.jpg

Burnleybezel

Thanks guys!

Burnleybezel

Pity they don't do one with the white stitching.

mark8111
grahambo
Hi,this is the one i got for the lmpo which is 42mm as well,i presume they fit the crpo as well,most of the dealers sell themIMG_4131_zpsdef59b6d.jpg

That strap looks amazing on the LMPO!

zantac_2

are the replica rubber straps worth $85? the deployment clasp works flawlessly and real stainless steel? worried that they are of similar quality to the dreadful s/s straps.

jahson

are the replica rubber straps worth $85? the deployment clasp works flawlessly and real stainless steel? worried that they are of similar quality to the dreadful s/s straps.

The quality is there in the rubber strap imo it worth the $60 and yes it could sell for $85 easily...3 months ago I bought the same lmpo (like ronin007) from Trusty on SS strap plus the same black rubber strap, lucky I did because the SS strap sucks!!! I love rubber strap, the clasp works flawlessly, fits well and it make my lmpo look beautiful.

rusty peters

Do these work well with small wrists (6.5")? I have never bonded with the Omega bracelets either. This could make me take another look at omega.

zantac_2

thanks jahson. time to put an order in :D.

elfdutch

got one myself, these straps are very very comfortable.

jahson

Do these work well with small wrists (6.5")? I have never bonded with the Omega bracelets either. This could make me take another look at omega.

My wrist is 7" and I'm using the 3rd hole from the lug, so there are 2 more holes one should fit your 6.5" wrist.

kuddus01

This might be a noob question, but if you buy the BP CrPO with the rubber strap is it the same strap that you can buy separately for $85? I thought I read that those rubber straps are BP, but are they of higher quality than the ones that come with the actual BP CrPO?

Asaf

The metal starp is recommended. Also comfortable.