Hello RWG!   I'm a long time member at RWI and recently embarked on my first franken project. I decided that it would be the famous Bond SMP 2531.80 Chronometer.     I started out with this $160 Bond Gunbarrel, 2824 powered, Omega Seamaster Rep.       And the goal was to get it to look as much as possible as this:     Now, what did I get?   I got a Gen Dial off eBay for $129 directly from Neuchatel, Switzerland, got a genuine handset from OFrei for $78 (shipping included), and bought a Gen ETA datewheel, for the better font, for $13 from eBay.     After some time installing, the end result then:     But. It didn't end there. After some time, a nice gen faded bezel and insert came up on RWI's sales forum, for a real good price, so.... I bought it.   So here's how it stands now.     Yes, the case a little beat up from struggling to get the darn bezel off. But, it gives it that character I've always envisioned on it. I might send it to someone to refinish it somewhat later on.   So, you might be asking, how much was it? Well, here it is.   -$160 for the base watch -$129 for the Gen Dial -$78 for the Gen Hands -$13 for the ETA Datewheel -$50 for the Bezel Assembly and Insert   Grand Total: $430   Will there be future additions to it? Yes!   Planned:   -Gen Pearl. -Gen Crown and Tube. -Waterproofing. -Gen Clasp (this one has the 007 Logo). -Full movement service, so the "Chronometer" on the dial has meaning. Hoping for it to keep COSC standards. -Light case refinishing. -Gen Crystal (maybe?) or AR Coating to the rep one.   I must thank all the friends and masters of the RWI Omega Forum for their help with this dream watch. I will enjoy it for years to come.   Original Thread: http://www.replica-w...ad.php?t=191784   I hope you enjoy! And if you have any questions about it, do let me know!   Gabe