Sign in to follow this  
ex660

J12 AP Diver

ex660

Just got 2pcs of this after ordering from our TD, got the watch approx 1.5weeks after payment.

During QC, you'll really need to look properly for defects before saying "pls proceed", as i've seen some missing screws at the caseback and another with lume not applied properly resulting to overpaint onto the hands.

Was struggling between the Noob's v5.1 and the J12's V6, after looking thru so many reviews and feedback, but finally decided to settle with the v6.

First impression, the built is superior if not on par with any other Noob's product, and the overall feel on the wrist is just awesome that i had it on my wrist for the whole day after it arrived.

Some points to consider as below..

1. Overall built and finishing of the watch is superb, no complaint for the $$ paid.

2. Rubber strap feels really cheap, especially for the 2nd strap follower, it just felt like it came from a cheap low grade reps.

3. You'll usually need to order a XS strap for this, had tried to cut the strap for a closer hole but that failed and made the strap looked ugly.

4. The buckle looks abit off and some rough finishing around a few parts.

5. Lume is always not strong or it only last for 3minutes after a full flash light charge on it .

Other than that.. this is a great watch in my collection :giggle:

2014-08-30140649_zpsa49d6a39.jpg

2014-08-30132349_zpsb60210dc.jpg

Edited by ex660

Stuvetjee

Aside from the ''issues/finish'' it looks damn gorgeous! Enjoy and wear in health :)