Sign in to follow this  
the mick

Treavor Bezel

the mick

Howdy Fellers (gender neutral Oklahoma slang)

I wanted to throw out some updated ordering information... For those who aspire to get the famous Treavor/ThinkBachs Bezel for the DSSD, be advised they are out of stock presently but have been advised to check back in ten days....

The Mick

KBH

Thanks Mick, although I have no idea what a Treavor/Thinkbach bezel is. :boohoo:

the mick
Thanks Mick, although I have no idea what a Treavor/Thinkbach bezel is. :)

My understanding was that there has been quite a controversy within the forum and between the more well versed (certainly not me) regarding the better bezel for the DSSD rep. The V2 and V3 as well as Ultimate supposedly all had issues (almost like Goldilocks and the 3 bears) as to whether the bezels were too thin, too thick or had an "incorrect 10" . ThinkBachs (Andrew) posted a review and opinion that Treavor (one of trusted dealers) had a bezel insert that most resembled the Gen and was of best quality. I contacted the dealer for this "holy Grail" of DSSD bezels and was informed of the delay. Given the apparant heightened interest recently in the DSSD I thought I would post an FYI for interested parties... (I have no watch experetise to contribute, just admiration)... The Mick

Edited by the mick

KBH

I'm not too much interested in that watch but I remember Mary had one with "the correct 10 bezel insert", or something like that. You can find it stickied in her section.

ThinkBachs

You'll have those that feel BK or someone else has a better or "as good as" gen insert, my opinion is that the one Trevor has access to is the best. Having owned just about every version there is and spending countless hours comparing them, there's no room for discussion on this point.

Some pics...

DSSD-Best-Bezel-Insert.jpg

the mick
You'll have those that feel BK or someone else has a better or "as good as" gen insert, my opinion is that the one Trevor has access to is the best. Having owned just about every version there is and spending countless hours comparing them, there's no room for discussion on this point.

Some pics...

DSSD-Best-Bezel-Insert.jpg

Thanks Andrew... I too think the Treavor bezel, all considering, is the choice for me. I ordered as you had suggested but Le Hu said they were currently out of stock. There had been so much discussion on the forum regarding that issue I was just trying to provide some FYI updates. I am still personally going to swap the bezel on my brand new Mary version for a Modded compromise. Thank you again for you past reviews.... Helped this Noobie alot... The Mick

Edited by the mick