Sign in to follow this  
Carolyn

Sumpters Jewelry - About Us

Carolyn

783022686_o.jpg

We have been in Charlotte, NC for 30 years (in the same location). We are a family owned business with 14 employees, including two certified master watchmakers and two expert jewelers. We don't sell any replica's of any kind, nor do we work on them or sell parts for them. We are just here if you decide to get a genuine watch. We offer a lot of pre-owned watches such as Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, Patek, Tag Heuer, Tudor, Movado, Piaget and more. All of our watches come with a 2 year warranty all parts and labor. We currently carry about 300 Rolex watches and around 100 others. We also sell fine jewelry as well.

We are known for our reputation and treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. We do not advertise, our business is all word of mouth. If you are ever in need of a genuine watch or fine jewelry give us a try. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We also offer a 14 day return policy for your peace of mind.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I'd be HAPPY to help. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of the RWG forum. :D

Carolyn McCoy

www.sumptersjewelry.com

http://stores.ebay.com/SumptersJewelry/

[email protected]

greg_r

Welcome, Carolyn! :D

trailboss99

Welcome indeed! You may be surprised just how much business you get here. I know there are a couple of guys next door at RWI who have bought from you in the past and they are more than pleased with the product and service they received.

Now, let's see some watches!

BentleySharp

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

I, for one, am glad to see a genuine high end swiss watch dealer here at the RWG. I think it says a lot about who you are that you would be associated with our forum. It says to me that you understand the people of this forum are watch enthusiests. Not criminals, or economic terrorists, or "fake people". Many of us are equally interested in genuine watches as we are replicas, and the fact that you understand that makes me more inclined to come to you when I am interested in buying genuine.

Hope you stick around for awile :)

jdog

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

I, for one, am glad to see a genuine high end swiss watch dealer here at the RWG. I think it says a lot about who you are that you would be associated with our forum. It says to me that you understand the people of this forum are watch enthusiests. Not criminals, or economic terrorists, or "fake people". Many of us are equally interested in genuine watches as we are replicas, and the fact that you understand that makes me more inclined to come to you when I am interested in buying genuine.

Hope you stick around for awile :)

BS, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Carolyn and the staff, Welcome. I will certainly be looking at your inventory of Tudor's and Rolex vintages. What can I say, I'm a sucker for them :)

avc0002

If I'm in the Charlotte area I'll be sure to stop by and say whats up.

I'll just make a shirt with my little kitty picture on it so they know to take me serious. haha

Carolyn

Thanks BentleySharp & jdog111578. We definately feel that way. I am glad to be here. Thank you for being so welcoming, I really appreciate that. I will slowly start posting some watches for sale on our main forum. If you are looking for anything in particular that you would like to see, just let me know. :)

Amit

Hi Carolyn

Welcome to RWG glad to have you on board,

:thumbsup: