Sign in to follow this  
olivierj

Hublot big bang ceramic hour precision problem

olivierj

hello

ordered for the first time a hublot big bang ceramic black on Trusty time website. Movement is asian valjoux 7750. Very nice watch but time is not accurate - watch time gets 2-3 min every day ahead on normal time which makes a lot on one month. Has anybody experienced a problem like this ? what is the expected precision for a watch like this ?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_280&products_id=1385

George.
hello

ordered for the first time a hublot big bang ceramic black on Trusty time website. Movement is asian valjoux 7750. Very nice watch but time is not accurate - watch time gets 2-3 min every day ahead on normal time which makes a lot on one month. Has anybody experienced a problem like this ? what is the expected precision for a watch like this ?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_280&products_id=1385

Hi mate, welcome to RWG! Nice pickup. Sorry to hear about the issues, where are you based? There are a number of watchsmiths you can use here on the board who will be able to regulate your Hub to within a more reasonable +-.

olivierj

I had a good contact with the website so i only have to send it back for servicing. But as i was my first buy, i am surpised to face a problem like this and I am questionning about reliability of these wathes. I am from Paris. ;-)

Jamjam
I had a good contact with the website so i only have to send it back for servicing. But as i was my first buy, i am surpised to face a problem like this and I am questionning about reliability of these wathes. I am from Paris. ;-)

My hub seems to be fine for the time i have had it touch wood but jus remember these are Reps so don't expect the best but I'd jus say you had a unlucky first purchase but don't let that dishearten you. That's my advise. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone?

Ilikewaches

Sounds like it just needs to be regulated, no big deal.