Kcore

Breguet's Classique Tourbillon Extra-Plat Automatique 5377

Kcore

If you like Breguet ( I do!) and tourbys ( I do!!!), WatchTime has some great pics posted on Breguet's ultra thin tourby. Also, if interested, tickets to the IBG in NYC ( Sept. 22) are still available. Exhibit only tickets are $99.

http://www.watchtime.com/wristwatch-industry-news/watches/showing-at-watchtime-ibg-2014-breguet-classique-tourbillon-extra-plat-automatique/?utm_source=WatchTime+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=b5d4e709b1-WT+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8338768216-b5d4e709b1-14226305&mc_cid=b5d4e709b1&mc_eid=b134647a38

jdog

Thats a beautiful watch! Not a fan of the RG but thats just me.

kiikasi

I got to put this watch on in Tokyo!!! But the people I was with don't like watches and wouldn't let me stay for long at all... SHIT!!!!

Mieskone

Now that's a classy one

_DC_

For some reason Breguets just don't do it for me. I think it's the anachronistic styling!!!

DC

Robin195959

The rear view is amazing.

myaz

For some reason Breguets just don't do it for me. I think it's the anachronistic styling!!!

You hit it precisely on the nail head, that's exactly what I love about the brand.....go figure, heh? ^_^

WatchDog21

Beautiful watch, but for now those are a bit out of my price range, 163k!

narikaa

I got to put this watch on in Tokyo!!! But the people I was with don't like watches and wouldn't let me stay for long at all... SHIT!!!!

Correction officers?

Seriously superb watch btw (something five letters and a divers bezel are light years away from)