Through the trials and tribulations that one gains from a meager (almost) three years, and 10k posts on this fine forum, I've decided to go back and photographically list all the watches that have come and gone over that time. From the complete albeit fun, cheap garbage, to those damned ROOs, and finally, the current state of the union with my insignificant sole replica watch. Sad face.           So, as I know that's already too many words for most of the membership without pichers, without further ado... you fucking arsehole enablers...                       Reps and homage builds       Panerai etc       111, obviously             183             203             Anodized mini-bronzo             Bunch of 1st gen builds             3634 rouge             cream 6154                 RG PAM 379N             PAM 339             PAM 366             Some random MM from Jackson/ or Tat             and another             Southie dial'd 6154             Southie dial'd 6152/D             PAM 000             Bronze hornlug             PAM 329             PAM 48mm Egi             PAM Ferrari GMT 003                 Tat Mini-fiddy                 6152 RP             6154 PR rivet             6152 4 liner             3634 cali             3634 Kiefer             234N         299K         MM HL             heat aged 6154 RP