Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Panerai Daylight (251) from Replicamake

AllergyDoc

Just got in today. You've already seen Star's mini-review so I'll be brief.

I unwrapped the watch and the case back fell off. Checked the gasket and found it greased, tightened the case back down. Supposed to be good to 50 meters now. I think I'll swim with my $88 Sub, though.

My overall impression is that it is very well made. The 316F steel looks like the others, but I haven't had a chance to give the bracelet the bike lube treatment yet, which really cleans and shines the steel. As Star said, lume is pretty good for a rep. I'll give it the all-night test tonight.

Some pics:

5080244220_d1f243e542_o.jpg

5080244156_75aa784e97_o.jpg

As I was posting this pic I noticed the loose CG and tightened it up.

5079595601_f9e8f9d974_o.jpg

5080189850_47519eecf5_o.jpg

Button that advances the date. It works, too.

5080189758_fb31e123e2_o.jpg

5079595485_fe0400a91c_o.jpg

You'll be seeing this one in the wrist-check threads!

5079650703_ff6e3bb463_o.jpg

gB.

Nice pick up Doc! This is the A7753, correct? I have one on order from Lay as well and am just playing the waiting game...

AllergyDoc

Yes, the A7753. Very heavy on the bracelet.

Does he really take 15% off for Western Union?

Dendo

Looks great. Enjoy it.

gB.
Does he really take 15% off for Western Union?

Yes. When you check out and select WU as payment option, you will get an e-mail with payment instructions and your order total under your account will be adjusted down by 15%. Western Union cost is about $14, so makes sense for watches in this price range, but not so for cheapies under $100.

:D

greg_r

Looks fantastic. Seriously considering one of these - even though I swore I wouldn't be buying any more 44mm PAMs...

Star

Nice pics Doc! Wear in good health

Timm

collector26

Nice pics Doc. Got mine today from Lay as well. Like you said, its "Lucy Goosey" for sure. Had to tighten my case back, my CG, and 1/2 dozen screws on the back of the bracelet. Seriously doubt if I would trust his 50 meter water resistant statement. With that said its a very nice rep. It will be fun wearing this one for awhile.

Baldrick
Just got in today. You've already seen Star's mini-review so I'll be brief.

I unwrapped the watch and the case back fell off. Checked the gasket and found it greased, tightened the case back down. Supposed to be good to 50 meters now. I think I'll swim with my $88 Sub, though.

My overall impression is that it is very well made. The 316F steel looks like the others, but I haven't had a chance to give the bracelet the bike lube treatment yet, which really cleans and shines the steel. As Star said, lume is pretty good for a rep. I'll give it the all-night test tonight.

5079595601_f9e8f9d974_o.jpg

Nice watch, but those numerals at 240 look a bit raggedy to me,paint looks like it's flaking Doc, :lol:

AllergyDoc
Nice watch, but those numerals at 240 look a bit raggedy to me,paint looks like it's flaking Doc, :lol:

Well, you would know raggedy numbers on bezels. :rofl:

Baldrick

Yeah, welcome to the club and now you do too.... :lol:

j/k Doc, beautiful watch ( and photos as usual) , I wish you good health to wear it :rofl: