Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnake

AP Diver V6 has arrived

cnwh

How's the lume application? Upon close inspection mine wasn't applied well on the "3" of the 30 bezel marker. However it's negligible. Beautiful watch !b096cfc40580f2c8b596862a7c70534d.jpg

john117

nice how date position alignment? in puretime video, date 9 too low

ex660

any issue with the time reserve? just bought 2units but both of them seems to only last 12hrs after winding..

SolidSnake
nice how date position alignment? in puretime video, date 9 too low

Date alignment is ok.

SolidSnake
any issue with the time reserve? just bought 2units but both of them seems to only last 12hrs after winding..

Power reserve is ok. I just had mine in my watch box for 1.5 days and still working.

ex660

Power reserve is ok. I just had mine in my watch box for 1.5 days and still working.

initially it was really impressive at 1.5-2days power reserve..

now it seems to be like 12hrs+ ... 2units oso seems to be having the same problem.. :boxedin:

SolidSnake

initially it was really impressive at 1.5-2days power reserve..

now it seems to be like 12hrs+ ... 2units oso seems to be having the same problem.. :boxedin:

Still not having any probs..

Kemist

Very nice bro. Can I ask u a question: cos I never wear an AP before or seen it on my hand, im just wondering if a small wrist like 6-6.5" will look alright with the Diver? I have a feeling it's huge but not really sure how big it is. I can wear a DSSD comfortably though.

nofitstate

Very nice bro. Can I ask u a question: cos I never wear an AP before or seen it on my hand, im just wondering if a small wrist like 6-6.5" will look alright with the Diver? I have a feeling it's huge but not really sure how big it is. I can wear a DSSD comfortably though.

If you can wear a DSSD then you'll have no trouble with a Diver.

SolidSnake

Yeah if you can wear a DSSD you don't have any probs with the diver. You will love it!

ex660

Yeah if you can wear a DSSD you don't have any probs with the diver. You will love it!

u'll need to go with a XS strap for a small wrist as the stock strap will be loose for small wrists..

Kingair

Congrats !

Nice one

TK01

Great job on pictures. Very nice watch I am thinking the longer I am in this Hobbie the more a realize I care alot about the Lume. I might just have to order this watch just because of the Lume. I love the shape of it. The only issue I have it's only 42mm

rawbaws

Might be a silly question but can you tell me where the 42mm size is measured from? Across the bezel or entire case

robbie_c28

Love this watch. In talks with Tim now. Hopefully pulling the trigger soon. Now that you have had the watch a few days, how's it running? Any cons yet?

SolidSnake
Love this watch. In talks with Tim now. Hopefully pulling the trigger soon. Now that you have had the watch a few days, how's it running? Any cons yet?

Tim is great ! Delivers a great service.

Still loving the watch and not any cons yet with the watch. The only cons we got in this hobbie is when your new watch arrived you already want another one

SolidSnake
Might be a silly question but can you tell me where the 42mm size is measured from? Across the bezel or entire case

The bezel is 42mm I just measured it for you.

theallblacks

What camera do you use?

oppiat

can i have the contact or the website ? where did u bought this masterpiece?

Lt. Dan

He brought it from a trustee dealer on your website. Go to the trusted dealer link.

Harry1234

He mentions this in the first post "Fat Panda / WatchFinder"

Lovely watch my man - congratulations! Have my eye on this now, just wanted to ask did customs give you any hassle/ask any questions? I'm also in the UK and wondering how to handle these types of issues.

Thanks

SolidSnake
What camera do you use?

Canon EOS 60D

SolidSnake

He mentions this in the first post "Fat Panda / WatchFinder"

Lovely watch my man - congratulations! Have my eye on this now, just wanted to ask did customs give you any hassle/ask any questions? I'm also in the UK and wondering how to handle these types of issues.

Thanks

My package was opened at the UK customs and it took 10 days before they released it. There was also a Rolex datejust 31mm in the package.

I ordered another one last month and this time I didn't had any problems with the customs.

But watchfinder isn't using UK triangle service anymore so if you are not in the UK he will ship directly.

Harry1234

Thanks! Just making enquiries with Tim now!