Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Gen Breitling Rubber Straps on the bay Right now.

onzenuub

For what it is worth; if anyone is interested but the bay has a seller with Gen Breitling Blue and Black Rubber Straps with Buckles for $119 and $129.00 (Pro Diver Version, 22mm)

Don't know if these are the real thing or not. But it is definitely the cheapest I have seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250367187423

JohnG
For what it is worth; if anyone is interested but the bay has a seller with Gen Breitling Blue and Black Rubber Straps with Buckles for $119 and $129.00 (Pro Diver Version, 22mm)

Don't know if these are the real thing or not. But it is definitely the cheapest I have seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250367187423

They should be real - he has sold a lot and has not had a single negative, so either they are real or he is fooling everyone...

Guest dave123

Rather than wait for shipping i would just go pick one up at the AD for a hundred bucks.

Amazing how things are sold online for more than the AD and people treat it like a deal as they don't know better,just assume as its not the AD,it must be cheaper.... :Whistle:

alphakazi

$100 at the AD... really? at square 1 mall?

JohnG
Rather than wait for shipping i would just go pick one up at the AD for a hundred bucks.

Amazing how things are sold online for more than the AD and people treat it like a deal as they don't know better,just assume as its not the AD,it must be cheaper.... :lol:

Not around here you won't.

Maybe because you have an established relationship with your AD, but the suggested retail on that strap is over $200. On BreitlingSource they usually don't sell this low used, so go figure...

trailboss99

A hundred backs at the AD?????

Dude, seriously, WTF have you been smoking?

What happened to you in Mexico and when do we get the real Dave123 back? You know, the old one. He could be a pain in the arse but he certainly didn't talk out of it! Maybe, just maybe you have bought enough gens from your guy that he will do a favor and sell you a few titbits at cost but there is no freaking way that is anywhere even close to what the average joe would pay for a Breit strap from an AD.

Col.

sconehead

£50 plus £6 shipping for one in the U.K. from the high street retailers last time I shopped around. The big tell on gen rubber is that the logo is raised, from the pics I'm not 100% sure but it looks engraved which points to a rep strap... :lol:

trailboss99

Geeez SH was that this decade? :lol:

That's too cheap mate. Shure it was gen? That's roughly 75USD! That would have to be strap only tho. The buckle retails for near that on it's own.

Col.

sconehead

September'ish, last year. I'll throw some e-mails out and post the results...watch this space... :lol:

JohnG
September'ish, last year. I'll throw some e-mails out and post the results...watch this space... :lol:

Watching...

iabounty

What happened to you in Mexico and when do we get the real Dave123 back? You know, the old one. He could be a pain in the arse but he certainly didn't talk out of it! Maybe, just maybe you have bought enough gens from your guy that he will do a favor and sell you a few titbits at cost but there is no freaking way that is anywhere even close to what the average joe would pay for a Breit strap from an AD.

Col.

Lay off the beer for a while Dave.... And thats comin from me..............

Guest dave123

Col.

For a dive strap?...

Are you o.k?.

Yes,a hundred bucks,is there something wrong?.

Thats not a news flash,ask Italiano what he pays for a Pro2 from his AD....$400!....$80 for a dive.

A guy on RG said he just paid $110,many other have said anywhere from $75-120,the average is a hundred bucks for a dive strap at the AD,sorry you were unaware of that,but if i post something,you can take it to the bank.

Col.

Lay off the beer for a while Dave.... And thats comin from me..............

Ia,do you own a watch?...

I do know you like beer though....

alphakazi

Square 1 mall dave?

trailboss99

Oke, I stand corrected on that one. Just seems cheap to me, most I have seen are at least 150USD.

Still want to know what they did with the real Dave tho . . . :o I dissed him whilst being wrong and the come back was most polite. Scary! Maybe the hols just mellowed you!

I wonder, does a rep Dave use an ETA or a 21J?

John, you havn't reprogramed your AI box to do Dave have you?

BTW, Dave, how (well) did the biz survive while you were gone? I'm not shure I could stay away for a mth or so. Not pokeing fun, just interested.

Col.

Guest dave123

Col. i can close business down all winter,it doesn't matter,profit is made in my business from Sept-Dec,i could close the rest of the year really. Thanks for asking.

And i accept your apology by the way :gunbandana:

Alpha,ya at Sq 1. or any of them downtown.

sconehead

For once Dave and I have agreed on something... :jingoism:

JohnG
September'ish, last year. I'll throw some e-mails out and post the results...watch this space... :jingoism:

Still waiting...

sconehead

Sent out some e-mails, probably won't get a reply 'till Monday. I'm off skiing so I'll get back to you next weekend. They were really putting them out for that dough John, but I got a better deal for a brand new one off a member when the exchange rate was better for $90 delivered...

JohnG
Sent out some e-mails, probably won't get a reply 'till Monday. I'm off skiing so I'll get back to you next weekend. They were really putting them out for that dough John, but I got a better deal for a brand new one off a member when the exchange rate was better for $90 delivered...

Bring your computer and post the emails from the lift! A lot of resorts have wi-fi coverage on the slopes now...

If that is true (and I believe you, not Dave, but you :popcorn:) that is a good deal.

I was looking for an Ocean Racer, and of course that is quite a bit more than the Diver. Finally bought the rep...

Guest dave123

Man,every thread,almost all posts,have my name in them. What else is new Jack.

No wonder the RWI staff joined in the fray,who else can do that,'dave this' 'dave said this' 'dave speaks spanish'.....

What a bunch of clowns. I love you guys.

alphakazi

and we love you too dave... love to hate you :lol:

I'm not sure the forum.. no scratch that - I KNOW the forum wouldn't be as good without you in here - I mean that

I admire your thick shell - too bad more in here didn't have one (read: Luthier)

onzenuub
:lol:

JohnG

I checked my screenshots and Dave's name appears in just 4.3% of the threads.

Just setting the record straight. I hate bullshit you know.

But it's okay... the Dave delusion you know.

onzenuub

Is this thread about counting Dave's name??????

JohnG
Is this thread about counting Dave's name??????

And???