Sign in to follow this  
stolikat

What should I buy?

stolikat

I am lost. I have bought one new rep in the last year it was an Omega 45mm seamaster from Tony. A nice watch but now I am stumped. I have not been around much lately and have fallen out of the loop. I like PAM's, Omega moonies, some Breits, Tool watches,Oris divers etc . I do not like AP, Rolex, B&R, PF and those brands.

Please make some recommendations, pics and links highly recommended.

Edited by stolikat

Jooost

Just take some time at a site of a TD and you see more than enough that you want to buy;)

Mariner89

easy ... all of them :)

stolikat

Just take some time at a site of a TD and you see more than enough that you want to buy;)

Derp!

I have been around for along time bud I have done that already...

Hornet

What about a nice chopard? Or a Pam 386? Or even just jazz up your current reps with some new straps?

Jooost

Derp!

I have been around for along time bud I have done that already...

Since you said you had fallen out of loop, I still thought it was a good suggestion;)

Good luck with finding a new rep!

stolikat

386 is interesting. I bought one for a friend but it is not for me. I do need to buy some straps so that is a good call! I have owned and sold a Chopard MM. It was one rep that they got right back in the day. I need some more recommendations! Any old schoolers in the house?

Hornet

I still think the suggestion of browsing the TDs websites is a good one, if you can't find anything you like on there then suggestions here are a bit pointless....

James.

I am lost. I have bought one new rep in the last year it was an Omega 45mm seamaster from Tony. A nice watch but now I am stumped. I have not been around much lately and have fallen out of the loop. I like PAM's, Omega moonies, some Breits, Tool watches,Oris divers etc . I do not like AP, Rolex, B&R, PF and those brands.

Please make some recommendations, pics and links highly recommended.

Who/what is "PF" Patek Filipe? :lol: