Sign in to follow this  
elp

London GTG 2015 *Location details update in post #223*

Chavezzito
Well it only took about 1450 posts for this thread to develop into man rape :lol:

In Pob's defense, it wasn't rape. It wasn't fully consensual, because the alcohol took over and the gender line got REALLY blurred... Baxter was giving off all kind of signals, like licking my ear and biting my ear lobe! :lol:

Maybe he got me confused with Pob!

:lol: .... tell me i fucking wasn't licking your ear Jorge !!

:lol: yes you were...

baxter
Well it only took about 1450 posts for this thread to develop into man rape :lol:

In Pob's defense, it wasn't rape. It wasn't fully consensual, because the alcohol took over and the gender line got REALLY blurred... Baxter was giving off all kind of signals, like licking my ear and biting my ear lobe! :lol:

:lmao: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Realism is right ... this is why old people shouldn't drink !!!!

Pob

Lol :D

elp

Next you'll tell me you don't remember tweaking my nipples. It was ... interesting.

:)

Chavezzito

Next you'll tell me you don't remember tweaking my nipples. It was ... interesting.

But you liked it!

Chavezzito

:lmao: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Realism is right ... this is why old people shouldn't drink !!!!

Hey...you had fun!

Pob

No man fuck them this was the best GTG ever and we all just did great!

I wouldn't want anybody to be any diferent and yes old people should drink especialy with the guys like thet were there ;)

Gazzla

Pob was VERY cuddly, wasn't he?

Chavezzito

I wouldn't want anybody to be any diferent and yes old people should drink especialy with the guys like thet were there ;)

Can I get an AMEN people!!

baxter

But you liked it!

"interesting" is his safe word :lol:

elp

But you liked it!

No argument there. Am now considering piercings so I can get the same feeling at home without Baxter.

baxter

But you liked it!

No argument there. Am now considering piercings so I can get the same feeling at home without Baxter.

we have skype

Jonnybaws

*carefully considering whether he wants to attend next years GTG....

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I'll tell you whatever you want to hear... But I'm sure you developed a taste for all things "latin" ;)

Edited by Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Once you go through "the back", you rarely go back!

Jonnybaws

Once you go through "the back", you rarely go back!

surely once you go back you always go back.. Again and again...

black263

Reminds me of a bar in Florida. Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear.

Gazzla

Good to see you, Tom, and Clare, she knows her watches too! :D

Realism

If Real was there... that nippled Rolex would be on ebay right now :rofl:

digger2

Can I get an AMEN people!!

AMEN!

black263

Last time I was going to sell a watch, she talked me out of it. Worth keeping!!

kennycoder

I still have some pics to upload, just didn't have time. Later tonight expect some "professional" photos :rofl:

black263

I still have some pics to upload, just didn't have time. Later tonight expect some "professional" photos :rofl:

You're making money out of them??? Presumably by blackmail. :suck:

onzenuub
You're making money out of them??? Presumably by blackmail. :suck:

Blackmail? Why not whitemail.

It's fucking racism.

baxter

Last time I was going to sell a watch, she talked me out of it. Worth keeping!!

Well you've cost me a nautilus T .... absolutely lovely one of my favourite watches of the evening !! Mind you i'm asking myself if my judgement on Saturday is to to be trusted :D