Sign in to follow this  
elp

London GTG 2015 *Location details update in post #223*

baxter
Well it only took about 1450 posts for this thread to develop into man rape :lol:

In Pob's defense, it wasn't rape. It wasn't fully consensual, because the alcohol took over and the gender line got REALLY blurred... Baxter was giving off all kind of signals, like licking my ear and biting my ear lobe! :lol:

Maybe he got me confused with Pob!

:lol: .... tell me i fucking wasn't licking your ear Jorge !!

:lol: yes you were...

:lmao: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Realism is right ... this is why old people shouldn't drink !!!!

No man fuck them this was the best GTG ever and we all just did great!

I wouldn't want anybody to be any diferent and yes old people should drink especialy with the guys like thet were there ;)

Can I get an AMEN people!!

AMEN!

get an Amen from me boys ....................... woke up feeling human again today :)

Chavezzito
Well it only took about 1450 posts for this thread to develop into man rape :lol:

In Pob's defense, it wasn't rape. It wasn't fully consensual, because the alcohol took over and the gender line got REALLY blurred... Baxter was giving off all kind of signals, like licking my ear and biting my ear lobe! :lol:

:lmao: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Realism is right ... this is why old people shouldn't drink !!!!

I wouldn't want anybody to be any diferent and yes old people should drink especialy with the guys like thet were there ;)

AMEN!

get an Amen from me boys ....................... woke up feeling human again today :)

Wow...never partied so hard I needed to days to come back to normal again, good job man!

baxter

Yeah taking me longer and longer ....... and believe me or not that was the first time in my life that i have had a blackout like that !!

black263

AMEN!

What was human's response?

Chavezzito

Yeah taking me longer and longer ....... and believe me or not that was the first time in my life that i have had a blackout like that !!

So you are no longer a virgin...congrats!

Jonnybaws

AMEN!

Better to feel a human than a sheep (or Pob) giggle:

Pob

AMEN!

Better to feel a human than a sheep (or Pob) giggle:

Pob feels great ;)

But i miss you guys

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Neither my ears are virgin either!

I've been tongue-fondled by my now intimate friend Baxter! He now knows me in ways my wife or girlfriends have never known me... I hope Baxter enjoyed it as much as I did! That was the most action I got on Saturday!

baxter

I've been tongue-fondled by my now intimate friend Baxter! He now knows me in ways my wife or girlfriends have never known me... I hope Baxter enjoyed it as much as I did! That was the most action I got on Saturday!

I need to stop hearing about my begayviour now :lol: ( glad to hear you enjoyed it though Jorge !! :asslick: )

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

My philosophy: don't knock it till you try it (including a rectal exam!) :rofl:

solkryssare

We bring out the best in ya'

Pob

I need to stop hearing about my begayviour now :lol: ( glad to hear you enjoyed it though Jorge !! :asslick: )

Don't listen to them my friend, they are just jealous we had more fun then them ;)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I'm sure Enrico and Amit can find, for the London GTG 2016 a pub next to or close to a gay bar, in case you want to become "adventurous" once more! But we'll have to hold hands as we walk in!

Baxter, I'm ribbing you because I love you...(r black nipple Rolex)! :lol:

solkryssare

The Champ is THE RWG BAR from now on

kennycoder

Is everything all right with JohnG? He hasn't been online since the small incident has happened.

baxter

Is everything all right with JohnG? He hasn't been online since the small incident has happened.

Good point was very much looking forward to meeting him.

Also it was a very nice surprise to meet Cyril Clunge albeit briefly :)

Don't listen to them my friend, they are just jealous we had more fun then them ;)

We'll always have "that" night in London my friend :D

baxter

I'm sure Enrico and Amit can find, for the London GTG 2016 a pub next to or close to a gay bar, in case you want to become "adventurous" once more! But we'll have to hold hands as we walk in!

Baxter, I'm ribbing you because I love you...(r black nipple Rolex)! :lol:

haha i know Jorge ... love you too mate :)

Chavezzito

Wot?? Did I miss to meet the shed master??

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Don't you think it would be appropriate to first ask the owner(s) if they want to turn it into a gay pub? Or at least have a private gay area for RWG? :D

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I wanted to meet my good friend CC, but I missed him! It will have to be for the Glasgow GTG!

solkryssare

Wot? U don't remember?

Don't you think it would be appropriate to first ask the owner(s) if they want to turn it into a gay pub? Or at least have a private gay area for RWG? :D

No, we go full on gay and just force the others to watch OR join in.......

onzenuub

Dammit, no female boobies at next GTG??????

solkryssare

There were a few . But we kept the all to our self :giggle:

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Claire (black263's better half) is too classy... But I have some hairy man boobs for your pleasure!

93fbf6e1ada43ab807c6edf65a90d921.jpg

Chavezzito

Wot? U don't remember?

Did you meet him??

But I have some hairy man boobs for your pleasure!

Damn it Jorge!! A warning prior to posting the pic please!!