Sign in to follow this  
elp

London GTG 2015 *Location details update in post #223*

solkryssare
I was a little jealous that Solkry shared a bedroom with Pob, the most outrageously and unfiltered funny and highly inappropriate guy I've ever met, while I roomed with Chavezzito! But at least I slept well, and my hairy ass is still intact!

Lol Solky was safe mate! This was my 4th GTG with some of the guys and shared room with Solk 3 of those GTGs

Than someone insecure comes to the GTG and i try to help him blend in just so he can test my nervs all over the forum!

Last GTG guys bought everything for me ( the ticket , hotel ) just so that i can be there! That means i'm worth something and i felt at home this year as well! I will always be the same and will never change, never!

If i thought someone is not doing the right thing in London or anything i would have told him in the face! But this person keeps repiting the same thing over and over!!!!!! Once i go over it, twice i say ok but fucking three times is to much!

By the way you all know who and how i am but that person is not at all like the person on this forum!!!! I was actualy looking forward to meet that guy!

I'm completely lost mate. What are you talking about????

black263
I was a little jealous that Solkry shared a bedroom with Pob, the most outrageously and unfiltered funny and highly inappropriate guy I've ever met, while I roomed with Chavezzito! But at least I slept well, and my hairy ass is still intact!

Lol Solky was safe mate! This was my 4th GTG with some of the guys and shared room with Solk 3 of those GTGs

Than someone insecure comes to the GTG and i try to help him blend in just so he can test my nervs all over the forum!

Last GTG guys bought everything for me ( the ticket , hotel ) just so that i can be there! That means i'm worth something and i felt at home this year as well! I will always be the same and will never change, never!

If i thought someone is not doing the right thing in London or anything i would have told him in the face! But this person keeps repiting the same thing over and over!!!!!! Once i go over it, twice i say ok but fucking three times is to much!

By the way you all know who and how i am but that person is not at all like the person on this forum!!!! I was actualy looking forward to meet that guy!

Follows on from post #1552. Someone at the GTG clearly didn't get on with some of the other participants. Not me and Clare, I hope, so that whittles it down a bit. And frankly, if Pob feels that he cannot attend another GTG, because one of the other participants clashed with him, I'd rather the other guy stayed away, whoever he may be, and Pob comes along.

solkryssare

Follows on from post #1552. Someone at the GTG clearly didn't get on with some of the other participants. Not me and Clare, I hope, so that whittles it down a bit. And frankly, if Pob feels that he cannot attend another GTG, because one of the other participants clashed with him, I'd rather the other guy stayed away, whoever he may be, and Pob comes along.

Tnx.

Still, I'm completely clueless.......Of course it wasn't you and Clare.

kennycoder

I guess it was me. He doesn't like slavic people. Racist.

Mazz

bit over dramatic isn't it

solkryssare

:lol:

Pob
bit over dramatic isn't it

Yes my friend it was and i knew it the moment i posted but i was so pissed off ;)

Some might think i was aiming for attention but should i really aim for one when everybody knows who i am!

I had two choices in my pissed head at that moment, replay to one of his posts ( have the one i wanted to send saved if i ever decide to do that ) or just let him know in some other way! I decided to this way and it might be wrong but now is to late to do anything about that, right'

Pob

How did you know?

I hate slavic people, me included :D

Pob

Tnx.

That is the way i want it my friend ;)

I think he got it, thougt!

And no ofcourse it is not that great man black that i think very much of and his nice future wife!

elp

Tnx.

That is the way i want it my friend ;)

I think he got it, thougt!

But I showered first?

JohnG

Please tell me JohnG isn't stuck in an immigration cell somewhere :lol:

:Whistle:

Hhhhmmm ... Glasgow GTG ... what could go wrong :lol:

How long of a swim is that from Calais?

onzenuub
Lol Solky was safe mate! This was my 4th GTG with some of the guys and shared room with Solk 3 of those GTGs Than someone insecure comes to the GTG and i try to help him blend in just so he can test my nervs all over the forum! Last GTG guys bought everything for me ( the ticket , hotel ) just so that i can be there! That means i'm worth something and i felt at home this year as well! I will always be the same and will never change, never! If i thought someone is not doing the right thing in London or anything i would have told him in the face! But this person keeps repiting the same thing over and over!!!!!! Once i go over it, twice i say ok but fucking three times is to much! By the way you all know who and how i am but that person is not at all like the person on this forum!!!! I was actualy looking forward to meet that guy!
Tnx. Still, I'm completely clueless.......Of course it wasn't you and Clare.
That is the way i want it my friend ;) I think he got it, thougt! And no ofcourse it is not that great man black that i think very much of and his nice future wife!

Did Sol abuse you?

JohnG

I saw the pics and.... I want to be held. If Pob isn´t going to future GTG´s, then neither am I.

onzenuub
I saw the pics and.... I want to be held. If Pob isn´t going to future GTG´s, then neither am I. .

You could get arrested for saying things like this. :P

solkryssare

I saw the pics and.... I want to be held. If Pob isn´t going to future GTG´s, then neither am I.

So England is no good for you in GTG term....... Which part of the world are you allowed to enter?

black263

If he can't get into England, he's no chance anywhere else.

onzenuub

Yes he is, when travelling to NL: his passport will not be checked again. That is only done by those crazy Brits.

solkryssare

Yes he is, when travelling to NL: his passport will not be checked again. That is only done by those crazy Brits.

YEah. We don't give a fauck about passport either ;)

JohnG

So England is no good for you in GTG term....... Which part of the world are you allowed to enter?

Schengen Accord countries are good.

:)

solkryssare

BARCELONA!!!

black263

I meant that we seem to let anyone in. He should have claimed asylum. They'd have let him in and paid him to stay.

Pob

BARCELONA!!!

I tought it will be Berlin?

JohnG

Maybe next time here in Asturias?

20140423_170251_zps5f723b68.jpg

10473617504_c3cac28474_b.jpg

graman

ooooo....nice.... :D

How about Australia?

Pob

Thank you my friend!

And just so you know we almost started to cry when we got your message on Friday! We missed you ;)