I am new to the replica watch seen and I have been hitting the boards very hard after I pulled the trigger my first two replicas. This is a really cool hobby and I love it and look forward to acquiring a few more to satisfy my craving. I have always been into my time pieces, ever since way back in the mid 70’s my good buddy’s in high school showed up in class with a gen submariner, nice. Ever since then I was in love with that watch and I had to have one. A couple of month later on a few occasions he would bring the newspaper of the ad from Houseman’s Jeweler, a prominent store in the New Orleans area and an authorized dealer of Rolex. He would taunt me that his Submariner just went up from $399 to $469 and this happened several time through out high school. Boy does that suck that I was not responsible enough for my dad to throw down on one for me. I probably would not have it now anyway due to over excretion of extra curricular activities. About the late 80’s I was looking at them again hard and they were about $1200 or $1300 and I passed again. That was a lot of money for a self employed concrete contractor who was not very responsible and played harder than I worked. I guess now I am responsible enough to have one and plan on throwing down soon as I finish my Cobra. I guess what this thread is about is the “Trusted Dealers†I did not order from one and I am very nervous. I ordered from The Watch Cartel and it seem that thy have been in business since 2004, I checked there domain name. I know that there quality will not be as good as the Trusted Dealers on the site but I guess I just learned my first lesson and it cost me $ 380. I ordered a black sub and a ladies president for my wife who doesn’t know she is getting it. In the last three weeks I have bought my wife a new Fossil for here birthday and I decided I need a new watch so I ordered three Invicta’s two for me and one for my son. Plus the two new reps, sick. I guess you could say I have the bug kind of bad. Oh well the party is started and I was wondering if any one could comfort me in letting this will be alright with the dealer I went with. I feel I will receive what I ordered but I am not sure of the quality, I guess I will update this thread when the goodies arrive. Thanks for lessoning, peace.