Sign in to follow this  
Des511

eBay fake Omega Speedmaster?

stevok2305

Fist one definately rep. Numbering on sub dials is totally wrong.

Dungeekin

They've even got a photo of the legendary 'Seamastei' bracelet on the first one! Terrible.

Arism

Both fake for sure.

First one looks like the quartz cheapie. Subdials wrong, bezel font looks off and has "Seamastei" on the bracelet clasp and "Seamaster" on the case back. No anti-counterfeit marks or serial number.

Second one looks like a 21j to me, so faux chrono, case back and clasp at least say "Speedmaster" but the "Flight Qualified...etc" font is wrong. Again, no anti-counterfeit marks or serial number.

Both bad but the first is significantly worse seeing how he wants 1300 quid for it!! Report them both.Edit: the seller of the second one states that it is a rep in the item description. "This watch is a replica of the original OMEGA Speedmaster watch. It functions perfectly and looks like the actual watch but is not the real thing; please be clear of this before bidding."

Edited by Arism

Des511

I reported it to eBay just after I posted on here but heard nothing back from them. Just noticed that it's ended

and it looks like he accepted highest offer.

eBay had days to take this listing down and did nothing and now some poor soul looks like he's been scammed, hoped he used paypal.