Balad1

Is timeshops.net a trusted dealer?

Akira

I suggested you to chill.

We all got what you expect from "good" costumer service.

You allready ordered, so far nothing bad has happened except you can't see

any status of your order.

So what? Did you had the intetion of ordering another watch, which wasn't possible

because of the server problems?

I don't think so...

If the watch arrives and you are not satisfied, you can start a big discussion.

If you are unhappy with the way Mark runs his costumer service

you are free to choose another seller next time.

If you don't like communication via email you may start buying

non-fake watches at your jeweller next door.

I can understand how you have been worried at first,

but now plenty enough people have told you not to

so stop

mitzy84

So what? Did you had the intetion of ordering another watch, which wasn't possible

I don't think so...

so stop

See, the one thing I see going on here is everyone telling me how good this "Trusted dealer" is. Telling me to search RWG forums to see how many problems he has with his website. Are you serious? I thought I was the customer and I thought RWG was trying to protect us the customer! As a new user here and experiencing this "Trusted dealer's" website issues for the first time, wouldn't you think to ask YOUR "Trusted dealer" to get in touch with me rather than "suggested you to chill"?

Akira, let me suggested you to STFU! All I am doing here is trying to figure out what's going on and I guess explain to people that are posting that what happened with the TS website is NOT how a business is run.

I saw someone else having the same issue as me and so we discuss. If things work out I will definitely come on here and post the same thing. It's called transparency! If this TS business is indeed a "trusted dealer" then they have nothing to worry about with a long discussion right? Also, if you don't like this long discussion then don't reply!

Aren

Welcome Mitzy,

I see no problem in having two sites. It is like having 2 homes. The fact that there is another home to go to when renovations are being done is more appropriate, responsible and convenient than just moving out or shutting down. This should be cause for reassurance.

You have received updates and should also be reassured by that. Members here have devoted their time and energy to you in this matter, yet your contribution has reflected negatively on this site. The adm. have been very supportive of you, yet...what have you given to deserve their time and attention? They have asked you for nothing and given generously to you of their time in support of your fretfulness. We are talking about your fears...which may be quite different from reality. There are more than 6,000 people here. If logistically you have a better or more reliable source, let me know. This is the place! This is a great place with lots of good people and valuable information. I can understand your concerns, but the watch is not making you upset...you are. You have made yourself very unhappy and upset. Be mindful of this for the universe could be sending you back what you put out...so put out some good energy. :thumbsup2:

Instead of filling the field where your watch is materializing with negative energy, why don't you just relax. If worrying would help, I would say, "worry, worry, worry." But, not only does worrying not help or change anything, it is actually damaging and does harm...mentally, emotionally, psychologically and even physically. You are upset by your ideas and perceptions of what is happening not the reality of the situation.

If you really need all of the support and attention your posts require, then I suggest that instead of members here resorting to facts, figures, and positive experiences and results we should all hold hands and sing...

"KUM BAH YA"

dingle

I don't think so...

so stop

See, the one thing I see going on here is everyone telling me how good this "Trusted dealer" is. Telling me to search RWG forums to see how many problems he has with his website. Are you serious? I thought I was the customer and I thought RWG was trying to protect us the customer! As a new user here and experiencing this "Trusted dealer's" website issues for the first time, wouldn't you think to ask YOUR "Trusted dealer" to get in touch with me rather than "suggested you to chill"?

Akira, let me suggested you to STFU! All I am doing here is trying to figure out what's going on and I guess explain to people that are posting that what happened with the TS website is NOT how a business is run.

I saw someone else having the same issue as me and so we discuss. If things work out I will definitely come on here and post the same thing. It's called transparency! If this TS business is indeed a "trusted dealer" then they have nothing to worry about with a long discussion right? Also, if you don't like this long discussion then don't reply!

......and I do not like your attitude at all. Everyone here is trying to help you, but for some reason you are not able to see.........

Anymore of this bullshit and you will be gone faster than you arrived. You have been warned. It is your decision.

macdctr

I just pulled the trigger for a Rolex Submariner Black SS Ceramic Bezel - Swiss ETA 2836-2. I paid them $300 for this watch and had a minor issue with the order. Nothing big to me but worth mentioning because I wanted to share my experience. When I sent them email about the issue they responded with this:

"dear friend

sorry to hear that!

but we can guarantee that the one we send to you is the swiss eta movement

even though there is something little different!

really want to keep long term business with every customer ,so ,we will send the exact one as you ordered!

it is swiss eta movement ,pls do not worry!"

I did not have to wait long for their response and was quite impressed by how they handled it. Overall I felt that I had a very good experience and that I would buy another watch from them in the future. I agree that the big thing in getting a replica watch is that you have to be patient. I think this is the key and knowing which replica forums and dealers you can trust. From what I have seen here, this is a great forum to learn about replica watches. I look forward to learning more from everyone here on this forum and thanks for letting me share my experience with Timesshop.net. :thumbsup2:

mitzy84
......and I do not like your attitude at all. Everyone here is trying to help you, but for some reason you are not able to see.........

Anymore of this bullshit and you will be gone faster than you arrived. You have been warned. It is your decision.

As I've been saying from the start, I'm not bashing anyone. I've merely been expressing my frustration but rather than people just showing some empathy and understanding where I'm coming from all I get is posts saying I should "chill" or "be patient" or "do searches". I got 1 post that gave me the guy's email address and I did get a reply. I posted already that if things go right I will post on here my findings too and say thank you to everyone! But you see, like real life, if someone says something to me that I find wrong/offensive/misleading/downright rude, I will reply.

Yes, this thread may have gone off base but that's because of the amount of people replying telling me to shut up or do searches or wahtever, rather than understanding that any new person that placed an order from a website that doesn't exist anymore will be frustrated/concerned/angry/whatever else. With the exception of Akira, I've not been rude to anyone, have done what's been asked of me (done my searches, emailed whomever and yes I've been patient) but others HAVE posted back saying other crap.

As someone pointed out, this is all over buying fake watches on a website but you know what, this is real money! If you want to ban me or whatever feel free but do it for the right reason not because a customer is showing their frustration. I do appreciate you calling my frustration/fears/uncertainties/etc bullshit though, that's absolutely brilliant!

mondeov6
;)

greg_r

Okay folks, that's quite enough of this silliness.

Mitzy - chill. This is not a request. Frankly, your behaviour is likely to get you blacklisted by most of the dealers as being 'more trouble than you're worth.' so you've pretty much pissed on your chips already.

I would also suggest you start showing a little respect to people who have consistently been trying to help. It is quite clear that replicas are not for you...

Any more outbursts and you will be taking a break from this site. Am I clear?

Fallsman

Just purchased two watches from TS and received both watch just the other day. Had a problem e-mailing Rachel, but that is minor. The transaction went quite smooth. Purchased Beitling & a Salavatore Farragammo watch. Both watches are excellant products.

Mark

Harry_Worth

As a Newb here I have to say I went through a fairly apprehensive first order. I initially trawled the web looking at a myriad of rep sites that all looked too good to be true and then stumbled across RWG. I picked a dealer and made an order. Every time I didn't get an instant email back from a question i would start to think 'Have I been scammed' - Well the watch arrived and it's fabulous. I guess these dealers are busy guys and can't answer every email instantly and of course you have to take into account time zones - they may just be sleeping. I've subsequently bought several watches for colleagues - non profit and my risk if they don't like they don't buy but it has allowed me to sample a variety of products from different dealers (the trusted dealers seem to cover most products that I've been interested in but don't always duplicate each other's lines). I have to say I can't single out a dealer as being best and wouldn't try - to do so would in some way criticise a dealer that hadn't been singled out. Also a single purchase doesn't give the whole story. What does give the full story however is that every purchase from every trusted dealer has had a great result. Now that I've (almost) learnt not to be so impatient I sit back and wait for that little parcel. Even managed to give up on checking the tracking thing - tracking isn't always that reliable but the trusted dealers are! So far - A Breitling Navitimer from TS, A Chopard from TS, A Cartier Santos from Lawrence (House of Souvenirs) Lawrence very helpfully swapped the gents version for the ladies one - a big thank you!, A Rolex Milgauss from Robert. And I'm waiting (well actually sleeping in the hall by the letterbox) for a 'Bell and Ross' from Lay at Replicamake - I've treated myself, this one is for me so I'll do some pics when it arrives. A BIG THANK YOU TO RWG (ps - I'm not a plant conspiring in a conspiracy here - this really is a sweet shop)

Pentax

As I've been saying from the start, I'm not bashing anyone. I've merely been expressing my frustration but rather than people just showing some empathy and understanding where I'm coming from all I get is posts saying I should "chill" or "be patient" or "do searches". I got 1 post that gave me the guy's email address and I did get a reply. I posted already that if things go right I will post on here my findings too and say thank you to everyone! But you see, like real life, if someone says something to me that I find wrong/offensive/misleading/downright rude, I will reply.

Yes, this thread may have gone off base but that's because of the amount of people replying telling me to shut up or do searches or wahtever, rather than understanding that any new person that placed an order from a website that doesn't exist anymore will be frustrated/concerned/angry/whatever else. With the exception of Akira, I've not been rude to anyone, have done what's been asked of me (done my searches, emailed whomever and yes I've been patient) but others HAVE posted back saying other crap.

As someone pointed out, this is all over buying fake watches on a website but you know what, this is real money! If you want to ban me or whatever feel free but do it for the right reason not because a customer is showing their frustration. I do appreciate you calling my frustration/fears/uncertainties/etc bullshit though, that's absolutely brilliant!

Mitzy From the Looks of It you don't have any Idea how a business Runs Sorry for me saying I don't ever believe that you could ever successfully run your own business and have everything Run perfectly they way you would like to be served by anyone.

Don't be such a frustrated customer ,ok you spilled out 300bucks so what does that mean that everyone should fall to your knees and pamper you.

If you wanted Service buy a Gen! there you can complain all you want and everyone will suck up to you the way you like it !

Please forgive me but I think that you need to GET LAID

SteveA

So did he ever get his watches,was he kicked off the forum ,who knows ?

greg_r

Wasn't kicked off the forum. Not heard a thing. Maybe he increased his paranoia meds? :lol:

Aren

S/he probably received the watch and wasn't mature enough to make an amended report or an apology after all of the drama and tantrums. I may be wrong, but I think I am fairly tolerant, and therefore receive the tolerance of others when I have NFI what I am doing. This is my issue with new member posts which trash our trusted dealers.

S/he left the wreckage of her accusations and didn't need to take responsibility for his/her actions and then conveniently disappeared. This was the type of member who would have come back and complained if the watch was never received to vent his/her spleen and say, "I told you so."

This is really unfair to any trusted dealer to have to put up with someone who can do a hit and run to trash the dealer. (I didn't write drive by shooting because whenever firearms are mentioned here the tenor of the thread gets lost in the maya, yet, this was the MO used.)

I am sure we would have heard about it if the watch wasn't received and all didn't end well. This is a person who would rant and rave and not be mature enough to correct the negative perception they created which harmed another. I find this cowardly and immature, but this was obvious from Mitzy84's previous posts.

Even if s/he came back now to correct the damage they did, I would expect members to justifiably put Mitzy84 on the carpet for not stepping forward in a reasonable time to correct what s/he did and admit they were wrong and offer a deserved apology to the dealer.

JMO

ON TOPIC...I would check the spelling of TS and use the URL offered in the trusted dealer list to connect to them. There are scammers who use variations of spelling of trusted dealers names. Timesshops has two S's in the middle of their name, not one S. I don't know if TS previously had a different spelling, but better to be safe. I think it is best to use the link on the RWG trusted dealer site to locate TS.

Del

+1 to Aren - well said :wacko:.

ReplicaFromDownunder

Mark from Timeshop is the man. I've purchased awesome reps from him.

SteveR123

I'm sure this guy was added to roberts ignore list before he finished typing his first post! :fail:

aa007210

Are there any problems with timeshop. I cannot reach them via the internet at the moment. Is this problem only today? Regards

Hemi8

From everything I have read, I believe they are a TD

timesshopnet

Dear members.

now timeshops.net already changed to new domain name : www.tswatchltd.com

the old domain name check by swiss watch group. pls visit our company new domain name start from now.

thanks

Kal-el

Love the new logo by the way :)