Sign in to follow this  
kennycoder

Review / Rep vs Gen: 2014 Breitling Navitimer World *updated @ 2017/05*

JSJ
They are only Mobile phone pics not the best. But you get the drift. Can pull out the dslr if anyone is interested. :);)

5083e44edee5b356b42b367f48c14b30.jpg772d81478bc8659c3576dc23b5e651f9.jpg5bf9802e6b5a107730f85e7545b8ccca.jpg851a36c93ab96c5d96a187c5524698ba.jpg

Agreed. I'm fussy and this is one of my best reps.

d1ad50074b37763af1e064b7061ba235.jpg

Debating whether to send it to Kenny for a some treatment. Lume is OK but it's the only thing which is not super.

nofitstate

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this watch. Just how much have they improved the sunken date wheel? In some pics it looks great but in others it still looks quite sunken.

Has anyone got a picture of an angle that really shows it off?

ReplicaFromDownunder
I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this watch. Just how much have they improved the sunken date wheel? In some pics it looks great but in others it still looks quite sunken.

All it is is the shadowing . The gen is sunken on par with this I'd say. I used to own a gen navi a few years back. I'll try and take it on a different angle.

nofitstate

All it is is the shadowing . The gen is sunken on par with this I'd say. I used to own a gen navi a few years back. I'll try and take it on a different angle.

Thanks, I had noticed the gen looked sunken on the comparison pictures.

yolyemez

amazing

greg_r

amazing

If you're posting this drivel in order to get M2M access, be warned that it ain't gonna work...

Post an introduction thread, a photo in the wrist-check thread or at least make an effort to get involved in an honest-to-god conversation...

chronomatic

Only I see a flaw is the text number space from the bezel. Gen is closer from the middle white area.

Phanphy

Love this watch on a black dial white sub dials!

Just to confirm that this watch from the BP factory is the same one on Toro's site - I just ordered one and took advantage of Toro's 5% Xmas discount :)

Hi Odyseus - did you pick this up? How does it look? I've sold a few pieces and up for this or the Navi.... Cheers!

They are only Mobile phone pics not the best. But you get the drift. Can pull out the dslr if anyone is interested. :);)

5083e44edee5b356b42b367f48c14b30.jpg772d81478bc8659c3576dc23b5e651f9.jpg5bf9802e6b5a107730f85e7545b8ccca.jpg851a36c93ab96c5d96a187c5524698ba.jpg

Awesome - Forgive me if it's stated, but where did this cracker come from? About to pull the trigger on one....!

agl1

I'm sorry to resurrect an old thread. But this is stunning. I can't wait to get paid to get one of these reps!!

Cameltotem

Do anyone who sells this watch with another strap? Think any seller could fix that for me? Or do I have to buy it with the bracelet and change myself?

kennycoder

Do anyone who sells this watch with another strap? Think any seller could fix that for me? Or do I have to buy it with the bracelet and change myself?

I bought a genuine blue strap with tang buckle. Makes all the difference in the world. You can also try something a little bit more budget friendly and check http://www.waccex.de. Plenty of amazing and cheap straps there.

shaunb84

is this a super rep?

F-O-L

Great review

kennycoder

is this a super rep?

It is very subjective, but for me personally, I think it is. Maybe the only letdown is the bracelet but that is fixable with gen strap easily :D

zhivo

I wonder whether you have weighted the watch without the stainless steel strap: the gen is supposed to be 112.8 gr. does the rep has the same weight?

Tobybear

Hi guys, do you think the JF version is an improved one from the BP one? Or is it simply as good as the BP?

kennycoder

Hi guys, do you think the JF version is an improved one from the BP one? Or is it simply as good as the BP?

It's an old shitty version with sunken DW and caseback with typos like MOSCUW, etc...

Go for BP.

Tobybear

It's an old shitty version with sunken DW and caseback with typos like MOSCUW, etc...

Go for BP.

Intersting, by looking at the pics of the JP I don't see the misspeled Moscow, but I also thought the JF was a new and improved version of this model. Thanks a lot Kenny.

kennycoder
f3SBTmf.jpg

Tobybear

f3SBTmf.jpg

Dang, that looks awful, again thank you for this big help, man. I feel like a newbie right now, lol.

Tobybear

f3SBTmf.jpg

Dang, that looks awful, again thank you for this big help, man. I feel like a newbie right now, lol.

Hey Kenny, I got this Navi on white from Toro, it looks amazing but it rattles big time, I got some Pams that rattle but not as much as this one, do you have any idea on how to fix that? I'd like to send it to my local watchsmith. Thanks in advance man.

JSJ

f3SBTmf.jpg

Hey Kenny, I got this Navi on white from Toro, it looks amazing but it rattles big time, I got some Pams that rattle but not as much as this one, do you have any idea on how to fix that? I'd like to send it to my local watchsmith. Thanks in advance man.

Have you had the back off? Could be a loose rotor. Wouldn't mind be the first time one had fallen off.

Tobybear

I haven't but I will, thank you Kenny.