Sign in to follow this  
sconehead

Dear me....

Guest dave123

Damn that Sead!...

I just heard that he threatened Stan!....but Stan said he would karate chop Sead to death...wow.

I think JC should become a dealer and kick those two off,not for his own interests,but for the forum.

RolexAddict

I agree with Dave,

Josh is the best, Andrew is comming immediately behind,

I don't have a many years experience like you guys buying reps, but I got troubles with all other dealers I tested.

With Josh I get exactly what I have ordered. I get good technical advises and help if needed, I want to buy parts and I get for free,

Now, this discussion about the 7750 with 29, 31 or what else jewels... I like the red "Daytona" engraved on the rotor

This is the improvement :jingoism:

just kidding

I have 8 Daytona running sec. at 6.00, all run perfect, exept for one who has a dead mainspring, the movement has a 2 hours power reserve

and this one sold by Josh and Andrew is so cool... A new dial and the last bezel style on the old but thinner case..

new_PC.jpg

greg_r
I sense yor pain and bitterness Dave, let it go...from your freindly neighbourhood RWI goon... B)

I know,its hard to argue a guy thats always right. :jingoism:

Time to put your psychoanalyst on danger money, bud - them delusions are getting worse...

sconehead

Prove you're right... About Sylar becoming a dealer, does he have D4M's integrity and will Josh/Andrew let him Dave??? :jingoism:

Guest dave123

Well as we know,the owner of a rep forum should be the main dealer,its only the right thing to do to protect us noobs.

Man this is fun,wife will be here in a bit and i have to go out for dinner,then slam her.

I will catch you guys once finished,that won't take me long.... :jingoism:

sconehead

See you in 30 seconds then... :jingoism:

greg_r

:jingoism:

iabounty

Interesting thread....... :jingoism:

JohnG

Of course, all this is moot once you realize Rolexes are for noobs. Daytona? meh. Give me a Breitling, Omega, Pam, IWC, even (yes) a Tag, over a Folex. They are neat toys for people who haven't heard of any other high end watch bands. But once you graduate from Canal St., it just doesn't do it anymore...

Guest dave123
See you in 30 seconds then... :popcorn:

That was the joke,thanks for taking the credit... :frusty:

The kid is back now,a little sticky,but back.... ;)

alphakazi
Of course, all this is moot once you realize Rolexes are for noobs. Daytona? meh. Give me a Breitling, Omega, Pam, IWC, even (yes) a Tag, over a Folex. They are neat toys for people who haven't heard of any other high end watch bands. But once you graduate from Canal St., it just doesn't do it anymore...

Hear hear!! :lol:

AllergyDoc
The kid is back now,a little sticky,but back.... :lol:

:popcorn:

JohnG
The kid is back now,a little sticky,but back.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Oh come on, who hasn't ever been sticky with his own man jam? Goes with the territory.

hooligan
Doc,if i had of said that,these RWI goons would still have bashed me for it.

Thanks for sticking up for the winning team.

Nope, not this goon. I've never had one bad thing to say about Josh's customer service.

greg_r
The kid is back now,a little sticky,but back.... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Oh come on, who hasn't ever been sticky with his own man jam? Goes with the territory.

True, but it's not actually information I'd ever considered sharing..... :lol:

hooligan
Well as we know,the owner of a rep forum should be the main dealer,its only the right thing to do to protect us noobs...

Dave, can you give me one single, solitary incident of D4Me taking advantage of a noob? I've not bought a watch from him, so I have no first hand experience (nor do you, I'd wager). I've read nothing but good things about his service, though. He clearly defines what he will and won't do, how your watch gets shipped to you (dropshipped) and has better prices than most if not all the other dealers.

Honestly, how do you twist that into a bad thing? Oh, that's right, he owns the forum. Any other arbitrary hobbies you'd like to include that automatically exclude someone from selling rep watches? How about if you're a bike messenger, because we all know bike messengers aren't to be trusted!

Now, you'll say I'm just defending the owner of the site I'm on staff at, blah, blah, blah. But I honestly could care less if D4M never sells another watch. Believe that or not, it's the truth. Actually, I wish he would stop selling watches, then I wouldn't have to read drivel like this about what a huge conflict of interest it is and how it couldn't possibly be good for the members.

Oh, and D4M is a LOOOOOOONG way from being the "main dealer" on RWI. Not sure where you got that little gem from...

JohnG

I think Dave's main objection is that Josh was dropped from RWI. If that had never happened he wouldn't object to D4M dealing... I think since Josh is his favorite dealer, he could never recognize any of his faults. Therefore he attacks anyone who criticizes Josh. If you point out Josh is a dropshipper, he attacks (in his fumbling Dave way). If you suggest he charges a lot, he attacks. If you point out the "white" lies he attacks. If you provide evidence of strong arm tactics, he attacks (and even expresses admiration of Josh for "just being a business man").

Of course, the elimination of Josh and the immediate announcement of D4M's dealer status, does give the "appearance of impropriety" that most forum owners would generally prefer to avoid. And it certainly gave Dave credible ammo for his Jihad against RWI.

I predict that within six months Dave's campaign will have left RWI a shadow of it's former self. As he correctly points out - there is already a ridiculously high ratio of chiefs to Indians. In my time before I was banned for a little practical joke, I witnesses MANY threads where the ratio of mods to members was easily 2:1. I once counted nine moderators and only one regular member in a single thread...

:lol:

hooligan

And I'm sure you could find a thread with 9 members and 0 staff members. I'm not sure I see your point?

And I remember your apology thread at RWI, John. You certainly apologized pretty profusely for a "little practical joke", no? I believe you also agreed to take any punishment handed down "like a man".

I stayed out of it, since I wasn't one of the people you spoofed.

I do agree 100% with what you've stated above about Dave, however. ;)

bme

Dave will be sorely missed here. He has his opinions, I have mine, you have yours.

I personally think that this place would be a poorer place without him. He adds a certain spice to the mix as does JohnG, Greg, Onze, et al. The last few days here have been the best yet...........they epitomise what I thought this place was all about. Dave.........don't go. If you have to carry on with your tirade against these bloody noobs please carry on.........you certainly don't offend me......I'm with you on some of what you have to say. Never did like the tone and attitude of the mods over at the other place..........and as for that poll..... ;)

JohnG
And I'm sure you could find a thread with 9 members and 0 staff members. I'm not sure I see your point?

There is probably one, but points are not prerequisites to posting here.

And I remember your apology thread at RWI, John. You certainly apologized pretty profusely for a "little practical joke", no? I believe you also agreed to take any punishment handed down "like a man".

I stayed out of it, since I wasn't one of the people you spoofed.

I did take it like a man. I have never signed up with an alternate id. But at the time my greatest remorse was towards Klink - his was the board that all of this took place on. I certainly could understand others being annoyed or even angry and at the time I wanted nothing more than to be "punished" as I felt extremely guilty once I became aware of Klink's cancer. But as time has put distance between me and that event, I realized that the people spoofed overreacted with the "lifetime" ban and all the personal insults that went with it (you don't have to be a member to READ at RWI). Several people cynically exploited the fact of Klinks illness (which I didn't know about when I did the prank) to trash my (I am referring to those who but a few days before had been trashing Klink publicly). I have seen true scammers treated with greater respect. So yes, I took my licks like a man, but that doesn't prevent me from seeing things as they really are now.

I know that no one is ever going to say, "Hey, that is in the past, you owned up to your stunt like a man, prior to that you contributed to the forum (fianancially and with content) - if you keep your nose clean, you can come back." So really, all of this is moot anyway.

Dave will be sorely missed here. He has his opinions, I have mine, you have yours.

Dave is not going anywhere. He is a noob roach and as such has practically no say in whether he can leave the gang. It is easier to get in here than to get out...

hooligan

Fair enough about a point not being a necessity. ;)

I'd have no problem with you coming back, John. However, I'm not one of the people directly involved.

onzenuub

Maybe we will have to vote about it?

JohnG
Maybe we will have to vote about it?

No, I have the screenshot:

Dibujo2-3.jpg

onzenuub

Did you take your medicin today John?