Sign in to follow this  
Lachsersatz

Ceramic Subs - Space between "300" and "m"?

Daywatch

Gen-pic from Ginault, can´t see the gap

Submariner-116610ln-Dial.jpg

BP-pic from DW, now if I would see a gap, compared to the gen-dial above, I would be worried and have a sleepless night :) for 1 minute.....

BP_0474c.jpg

Lachsersatz

I have to step back occasionally and ask myself...'is it just me.or'..... then the realisation hits me....NO.... it's the plethora of anally retentive fuckwits with the intellectual capacity of a wankstain on a bedsheet that manifest themselves on this forum...."tells"..... FFS.....I may have to resort to religion to spare me from this inanity..... :facepalm:

Get the fuck over yourself.....you're not that important....and if you're truly worried about being called out.....sit yourself a few more chairs away from everyone else in the works canteen !

I don't know your problem, but it seems to be quite a serious one...

Maybe a kind of tourette syndrom...

Why else should you write insulting posts like this?

Oh wait, I know the answer... But I will refrain from disclosing it, as (i) it's absolutely obvious from your post, (ii) you seem to have a hard life anyway..

Take care!

Baldrick

O'rlly......I'm not the one who has my arse in a fankle over a 'space'......you'd be better served fretting over the infinitesimal space between your ears :B):

Lachsersatz

If you think the question is not relevant or dumb, feel free to ignore it,

You may have a significant post count, whereas my post count has hardly reached the realm of natural numbers. Admitted.

However, this merely proves that you have some time on your hands. Actually even enough time for writing extensive (I will not use the term “eloquent” here) posts insulting people or noobs (pun intended) you deem “not so important” (as you stated in your first post).

It’s a pity that you apparently feel the urge to use words like “fuckwit” etc. to feel a little better…

However, to live and let live, to each his own etc. pp. If you choose to be grumpy and insulting, so be it. This is not the kind of forum for the over sensitive..

Having written this, I highly recommend that you change your signature pic:

You may be aware that the foil is quite an elegant and subtle weapon. Unfortunately, at least your first post is neither the former nor the latter.

Therefore, you should replace the foils by more crude weapons/tools such as axes, sledge-hammers or steamrollers. In doing so, you would create a unity between the message and the image, so that your posts would benefit from an aesthetic point of view.

But maybe I am totally mistaken and you try to convey some kind of irony with your signature pic. If this is the case, I take everything back and conclude with the words as stated therein. With a space before and after the "à".

Galy

my gen 116610LV

328299Capture.png

Edited by Galy

Baldrick
If you think the question is not relevant or dumb, feel free to ignore it,

That's the beauty of this forum....I'm free to do both...the fact that you're so full of shit...AND cognisant of the fact that according to YOU .....YOUR question "maybe stupid" allows me the luxury of responding to your quite frankly...inane and ludicrous question .......Rolex are famous for the variety of dials they produce and printing inconsistencies spread across their entire range......YOUR question serves no purpose other than to perhaps confuse the confused even further......if your question had merit...I'd recognise it....however it would seem it rises no higher than garrulous blateration.

However, I would like to know which is the correct dial.

Ergo.....there is no 'correct' dial...read what others have posted....!!!

You may have a significant post count, whereas my post count has hardly reached the realm of natural numbers. Admitted.

What does my post count have to do with your lack of knowledge and your oh-so obvious "it might be that I am a little anal about this" self-awareness with particular regard to the 'how full of shit am I' question you raise......absolutely nothing....I'm simply re-affirming your own observation.

However, this merely proves that you have some time on your hands.

You don't need 'proof '......I'll freely admit that I have plenty of time on my hands...it's regarded as a luxury......I'm not bent to the wheel nor the plough ;)

Actually even enough time for writing extensive (I will not use the term “eloquent” here)

And how would you recognise 'eloquence'......your OP regarding this matter is entirely bereft of fecundity!

posts insulting people or noobs (pun intended) you deem “not so important” (as you stated in your first post).

WRONG again...I didn't say that noobs are 'not so important'....I said that YOU aren't that important.....get over yourself precious..!

It’s a pity that you apparently feel the urge to use words like “fuckwit” etc. to feel a little better…

Comprehension fail.......I didn't use it to make ME feel better....simply to highlight your fuck-wittedness....although it's incongruous to use the word 'wit' in your presence

If you choose to be grumpy and insulting, so be it.

You haven't seen me grumpy yet...as for insulting......I'm a long way off that where you're concerned !

This is not the kind of forum for the over sensitive..

So don't be....this post of yours demonstrates that you're a tiny-teeny bit twitchy !

Having written this, I highly recommend that you change your signature pic, You may be aware that the foil is quite an elegant and subtle weapon:

Firstly, you're in no position to recommend anything to me........secondly...it's not a foil....it's an epee !

Unfortunately, at least your first post is neither the former nor the latter......therefore, you should replace the foils by more crude weapons/tools such as axes, sledge-hammers or steamrollers. In doing so, you would create a unity between the message and the image, so that your posts would benefit from an aesthetic point of view.

And of course your OP is chock to the brim with aesthetic characterisation.......over-flowing with a critical presentation of art. beauty, culture and nature

But maybe I am totally mistaken and you try to convey some kind of irony with your signature pic. If this is the case, I take everything back and conclude with the words as stated therein. With a space before and after the "à".

Then again you could simply file a Hurt Butt Report.....know what I mean...fish-head :B):

Don't try to teach an old fox how to suck eggs...!

Kemist
Gen-pic from Ginault, can´t see the gap

Submariner-116610ln-Dial.jpg

BP-pic from DW, now if I would see a gap, compared to the gen-dial above, I would be worried and have a sleepless night :) for 1 minute.....

BP_0474c.jpg

Woo hoo so mine does look like Gen!!

This is what mine looks like:

epege2un.jpg

No space!

trailboss99

145427_5fab_625x1000.jpg

TheRealWorld.jpg

Lachsersatz

Baldrick:

Whatever.

Apparently you play the role of the grumpy old man/village rapist in this forum.

It's entertaining for a while, but in the end it bores me to argue on that level. Takes also too much time.

THEANSWERSEEMSTOBETHEREAREVARIOUSDIALSEVENFORTHESUBCSWITHANDWITHOUTTHESPACESOIRESTMYCASEASMYQUESTIONTESTISANSWEREDTHANKSTOALLWHOCONTRIBUTED

P.S. and just for the record: I didn't call the Night Watchman, although winter is coming.

Baldrick
Apparently you play the role of the grumpy old man/village rapist in this forum.

Better a grumpy than a total numpty........I'd respond to your 'rapist' comment...but given it makes no more sense than your OP.....I'll pass !

It's entertaining for a while, but in the end it bores me to argue on that level.

Yeah.......your arguments are demonstrably sound and not full of obsequious drivel such as .."maybe a stupid question"....or....."it might be that I am a little anal about this "...truth is you're a pretentious pecker-wacker bringing little to the table...and your last post above shows that you have no argument......you've found your level......it's on a par with the paucity of wit that you manifest !!!

Lachsersatz

Some guys must always have the last word...

black263

Been waiting a while for a noob to pull his pants down, bend over and give Baldrick a cricket bat. This is going to be fun.

Baldrick
Been waiting a while for a noob to pull his pants down, bend over and give Baldrick a cricket bat. This is going to be fun.

No need for me to cane him,he caned himself in his first post.....he knew it was a stupid question from the moment he asked it.....he's never heard the old adage...."stupid is as stupid does" :B):

nev848

What Gap?

d4a13877b5e9bbaa6d7d9def97b808ed_zpsd31f86ec.jpg

Phantom5

I agree, too small of an issue to worry about. How many people come up to you and say "nice watch mind if I get my magnifying glass out"?

black263
I agree, too small of an issue to worry about. How many people come up to you and say "nice watch mind if I get my magnifying glass out"?

This has never happened to me with a watch. Although, to be fair, several women have made a similar comment about my anatomy.

DR3M3L

This has never happened to me with a watch. Although, to be fair, several women have made a similar comment about my anatomy.

I always carry my eye loupe with me, I'm like the FakeWatchBustaahhhhhhh

live1

this thread is a joke.there is 5 different gen dials for the 116610.end of thread

MetalMickey

I'm confused. Who has the best sub then?

RevoWution

Rolex has the best Sub. Visit your nearest AD for more information ;)

Daywatch

You could also ask if the sub-rep is the best rolex-rep :)

Tc has the best classic sub and modded it is even better.

On any ceramic sub the best is one that winds well, keeps good time and is waterproof in the first place as long as function triumphs over looks.

Next the main problem/issue is to get one with everything well aligned from the pearl to the dwo to sel-fit and rehaut engravings etc.

The best noob sub-c with a misaligned pearl and Cyclops and only 1 hour power reserve will be worse than any BP.

The clarification of the spacing between 300 and m nevertheless was an interesting discussion-subject.

RevoWution

You could also ask if the sub-rep is the best rolex-rep :)

Tc has the best classic sub and modded it is even better.

On any ceramic sub the best is one that winds well, keeps good time and is waterproof in the first place as long as function triumphs over looks.

Next the main problem/issue is to get one with everything well aligned from the pearl to the dwo to sel-fit and rehaut engravings etc.

The best noob sub-c with a misaligned pearl and Cyclops and only 1 hour power reserve will be worse than any BP.

The clarification of the spacing between 300 and m nevertheless was an interesting discussion-subject.

Totally agree. Function over form, definitely :)

I have to say, my Sub-C feels a bit stiff when manually winding (I prefer not to. I try to wear it daily instead). It feels as if I'm about to break off the crown sometimes lol. The winding 'crunching' sound doesn't help either. Time-keeping wise, the Sellita SW220 movement inside makes it most accurate watch I own thus far. It's so far averaging around -1 to -1.5 sec/day for me since I got the watch about a month ago.

DWO, cyclops, rehaut and all other engravings are all perfectly aligned too, courtesy of BK :)

It's a pity the Noob Sub-C's insert isn't a direct swap with a gen without extensive modding though (link here to an RWI thread where a member's managed to swap it)

BC1221

if you ever think your rolex has too many tells, go over to some of the gen forums and see what people post to "check authenticity".

some of them are downright fugly but they think theyre gen so they ask the experienced forum members.

itll make you feel 1000x better about your watch.

esp if you own a TC :D