Sign in to follow this  
Toosmokeduptosee

Looking for ss bracelet for BP CrPO 45mm

Toosmokeduptosee

15359228871_1e8b2e368a_b.jpg

This BP Planet Ocean 45.5mm needs a generic ss bracelet!!

Got this BP Planet Ocean 45.5mm from Andrew at Trusty time. It is my first rep watch since joining this forum, but i have been a long time lurker who has been stalking for a while now. :fme:

As you can see from the above pic, I purchased this on the rubber strap, which was a really good choice! It is a great strap!

However, i am looking for a ss bracelet to fit these "funny shaped" 22mm lug holes.

I really dont want the original ss "OEM BP REP BRACELET from trusty time" , I have read there are issues with the bracelet/clasp, and i really dont care if it says "omega" on it.

Compared to some of my watch bracelets from my gen affordable watches, spending $85 on this rep bracelet that has some issues just seems foolish to me. (Obviously i dont want the gen one either).

I am just looking for a good functioning, affordable <$100 (hopefully less) ss bracelet for this watch. (with curved lugs that fit this case properly).

I've tried to fit a bunch of (what i consider to be decent) 22mm bracelets for this watch with no luck :(

I tried 2 different seiko bracelets, a citizen, my christopher ward c60 bracelet and orient mako (this orient bracelet is junk, but it still doesnt fit).

While these are all the correct 22mm lug width, none fit the watch due to the placement of the lug holes.

Seems leasy to find extra rubber and leather straps for this model at any price, but it seems difficult (if not impossible) to find an affordable ss bracelet that fits.

I'm hoping i can find help finding a good cheap functioning 22mm curved lug bracelet that will fit this rep,

Has anyone tried any ss bracelets with success on this watch? any failures ?

Please Let me know of any suggestions??

Thanks so much!!

- 2smoked

JSJ

The BP SS bracelet which came with my 45 PO is 100% OK, one of the best bracelets I have, rep or gen. I bought a spare which is equally good.

lsxtc

My BP bracelet was OK, with some new pins and a bit of loktite on the screws, this bracelet is now as good as any I believe.