Sign in to follow this  
MikeAlmighty

1littlegreen banned?

Mazz

don't eat yellow snow?

James.

10 "no" and one "yes" is still a yes?

DR3M3L

Are we forgetting the most important rule here?

Never ask who has the best sub?

jingo.smile

Are we forgetting the most important rule here?

Don't take reps to an AD?

BadPickle
I've been working with a backlog too and I'm not banned.

Always wear lube, you WILL need it at some point

DR3M3L

When the ban hamster comes to fuck you.... It should hurt!! Never ever tell the victims to wear lube!

andyboy

Voice of experience there.

So tell us Pickle,do you start the day lubed or do you carry a tube with you.

:)

Libertatia

You have a skill to mod/repair watches and provide an extremely important service to a great online community.... And you go and throw it all away for a tiny bit of personal gain..... Sad... I don't know what he did, but what ever it was was obviously pretty stupid.

BadPickle

When the ban hamster comes to fuck you.... It should hurt!! Never ever tell the victims to wear lube!

Don't wear lube.

solkryssare

Would have to think being adorned the title "scammer" involves a little more than just falling behind and not having availability of parts to fix a watch..

Yes, it takes a bit more than that. No need to drag his name in the mud any further, so lets just leave it at that.

greg_r

Come on guys, I've been working with a backlog too in the past and I'm not banned ;)

The day is young... :D

But yes, whilst I don't want to make too much of this, we do not ban people for making honest mistakes - but when problems such as these arise, we have little other recourse. A Trusted Dealer we can either kick out or put on probation if they don't work out. A member doing work for others 'on the side' is a far more difficult situation, which is why we always say that you're own your own if you deal with someone not officially trusted by the board - there is only so much we can do.

ShadyManc

What a shame, bought my old Wempe 204 from him and he was a gent throughout. I trust the mods, they have our backs, so I'm sure the decision was a sensible one in the end, but not an easy one I'm sure.

greg_r

What a shame, bought my old Wempe 204 from him and he was a gent throughout. I trust the mods, they have our backs, so I'm sure the decision was a sensible one in the end, but not an easy one I'm sure.

It's never easy, mate... Banning is a last recourse always.

DR3M3L

Come on guys, I've been working with a backlog too in the past and I'm not banned ;)

I bet the hamster is still sleeping, the weekend always kicks in on monday's!

greg_r

The little fucker has a hangover. I dunno, I leave him alone for a week and he ends up hitting the bottle something fierce... :D

DR3M3L

The little fucker has a hangover. I dunno, I leave him alone for a week and he ends up hitting the bottle something fierce... :D

They grow up so fast..... Before you know it they come home with a bottle of jack and a girlfriend/boyfriend. :rofl:

greg_r

LMAO. True dat. :rofl:

Dr Yan

Come on guys, I've been working with a backlog too in the past and I'm not banned ;) I'm sure it's not just a few weeks behind on his work, something else should've happened to get him banned AND a title "scammer". I agree with Micky that many things can happen and go wrong when working on replica's, but hey if something happens just keep the mods updated.

Yet !!!!

watch out for Zero-Hero-Zero Syndrome......

you are always just one gushing,oleaginous,unctuous, sycophantic review away from being banned :D

DR3M3L

Come on guys, I've been working with a backlog too in the past and I'm not banned ;) I'm sure it's not just a few weeks behind on his work, something else should've happened to get him banned AND a title "scammer". I agree with Micky that many things can happen and go wrong when working on replica's, but hey if something happens just keep the mods updated.

Yet !!!!

you are always just one gushing,oleaginous,unctuous, sycophantic review away from being banned :D

I'm happy to talk to you after another year :D I've survived two already.....

By the way, there's no "Ban Joran" topic yet like the Andies got.... I feel safe because of that :D

Mazz

Yet !!!!

I'm happy to talk to you after another year :D I've survived two already.....

By the way, there's no "Ban Joran" topic yet like the Andies got.... I feel safe because of that :D

oh really..............

Dr Yan

oh dear :)

DR3M3L

Still here...... :Whistle:

SSTEEL

@RWG Moderators - Sorry for my post, I only knew half the story, and I in no means meant to undermine the difficult decision to had taken here regarding Kevin.

My apologies. :boxedin:

dalboy

Although i Know Kevin well , i know he was struggling at some point ..

Sadly this is what happens when you spread yourself thinly.. The only course of action by the Mods .

Dr Yan

Ban Joran and Ssteel........ Two for the price of one. ;)