Sign in to follow this  
piercedfreeq

Help me on Ebay! with my genuine Rolex two tone $600

piercedfreeq

Authentic vintage Rolex with gold fluted bezel, gold hands, gold markers, and gold crown. The face is a silverish gold with lume dots at end of markers. The case is stainless and have pics on ebay of the movement as well. Right now it is on no reserve with highest bid at $600. If interested the item # is (admin edit - link to auction removed)

gB.
Authentic vintage Rolex with gold fluted bezel, gold hands, gold markers, and gold crown. The face is a silverish gold with lume dots at end of markers. The case is stainless and have pics on ebay of the movement as well. Right now it is on no reserve with highest bid at $600. If interested the item # is 290488437198.

:thumbsup2::):banhamster:

0f174bf8.jpg

Luthier

Are you out of your freaking mind, man???

Waipio Jeff
:thumbsup2:

solkryssare

Hahahahah!!! Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

Ska

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn!!

Go little hamster go.............

greg_r

oh dear.

piercedfreeq: Members are more than welcome to let people know that they have an item on eBay, but this thread reads as a request to help you boost the price fraudulently (I realise that's possibly not your intention, but that's how it reads - especially given the subject line)...

You should be aware that shill bidding on eBay can get your account cancelled - along with those of the shill bidders involved. In extreme cases (i.e. should someone be taken in by shill bidding and buy the item at an artificially inflated price) you could even be charged with fraud. Not a clever idea ;)

Your best approach - assuming that your item has still not reached a sensible price is to withdraw the auction (take a look at eBay's help pages to learn how) and then re-list it with a sensible reserve.

Meantime, please PM me with an explanation of what your intentions were here. I expect a response from you within 24 hours.

Member X

This guy has been banned on Homage Forum already, I believe... ;)

greg_r

Banned here too - posted a member sale without responding to the comments here first. Insufficient post count for member sales anyhow - he's gone.

Baldrick
Your best approach

That's not an approach, that's a full on thru' the tent Mars bent headlong African elephant charge Pamplona bull run ;)

greg_r

Glad you approve. :lol:

mulder
:lol::picard2: