Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

Searching for Ladies Omega Speedmaster in Red

KBH

38357940-20.png

Good looking watch. Why don't you send the picture to Mary or Robert and ask if it's available?

Baldrick

Don't have the watch, but to consolidate the gift, I do have an absolutely beautiful genuine Omega Ladies box, white fully marked outer box, inner box is pleated cream with red ribbons and red overtones / inner suede stud fastening pouch with red cushion/ books / suede warranty card holder with WC and Instruction book / etc, was just about to post if for sale, if you're interested PM me and I can send you some photos, ALL GENUINE.

Balad1
Don't have the watch, but to consolidate the gift, I do have an absolutely beautiful genuine Omega Ladies box, white fully marked outer box, inner box is pleated cream with red ribbons and red overtones / inner suede stud fastening pouch with red cushion/ books / suede warranty card holder with WC and Instruction book / etc, was just about to post if for sale, if you're interested PM me and I can send you some photos, ALL GENUINE.

Thanks but just need the watch.

Balad1

I've emailed Robert and Mary; anyone have any other ideas?

prestigewatchco

I know these were available I will have to check if I have any left they were a big seller a couple of years ago when that tennis player was modelling them

KinCaidk
I know these were available I will have to check if I have any left they were a big seller a couple of years ago when that tennis player was modelling them

Quartz or Auto?

Baldrick

No probs!

Balad1

I'm open to either quartz or automatic, even though the wife would probably like the no fuss nature of the quartz. I've seen a pink colored version on a few sites but would rather have the red.