Sign in to follow this  
mrchester2012

Regmariner Pearl fallen off

MetalMickey

Dare I be so blasphemous as to say I prefer a recessed pearl to a 'bucket' pearl, Seems to look so much neater and unless the lume drops out, nothing to knock off. Of course it doesn't look 'gen'...

myaz
sconehead

Yes I've made them with lume powder and epoxy. The pearls with the clear cover are beyond me at the moment. I'd like to know where to source or how to make the tiny clear round piece.

...watch this...it could answer your prayers for a measly £15 on a 10ml sample bottle... ;)

EDIT: don't forget you saw it here first and it shall be known forever as the sconey pearl mod...:)

DR3M3L

Yes I've made them with lume powder and epoxy. The pearls with the clear cover are beyond me at the moment. I'd like to know where to source or how to make the tiny clear round piece.

...watch this...it could answer your prayers for a measly £15 on a 10ml sample bottle... ;)

EDIT: don't forget you saw it here first and it shall be known forever as the sconey pearl mod...:)

I use just lume and then a layer of clear nail varnish... Looks gen IMO :)

BC1221

WO inserts arnt bad but the pearl is a joke.

Get a pearl from watchmaterial and swap it out.

myaz

@ BC1221: THX, will do, the pearl is indeed weak

JSJ

Interesting thanks. You will be remembered. Unless I forget :giggle: