Sign in to follow this  
charles0382

FinerLabels.net Review, Received poor quality product.

charles0382

Hello everyone,

Several months ago I have received a promotional email from Trustytime and learned about their new replica product sites: FinerLabel.net

Andrew claimed that the website is operated by his brother Ben, and AAA+ quality of bags and service will be a standard of them.

Since I am interested in getting a replica bag and I have seen some nice reviews about them on the forum, I have decided to give them a try.

The overall communication and purchase process went smooth; I have made the payment on Sept 27th, and I have received the item on Oct 7th. Around 11 days to have the product shipped to me.

However, the product I am receiving has seriously disappointed me AND I will never purchase anything from FinerLabels or even Trustytime. The product I am receiving have different patterns and colour of interior, and Ben has refused to send any QC photos throughout the purchasing process.

Review of the same bag from FinerLabels.net : http://www.rwgforum....finerlabelsnet/

The Chanel Bag that I have purchased: http://finerlabels.n...81&search=30172

Photos of the bag and comparison begin here:

10xaxao.png

2n7s54.png

I understand that you cannot compare a replica bag with genuine bag, but the quality from FinerLabels is below standard, it is same quality as the 200$ RMB chanel replica bag.

I can even locate the 200$ RMB chanel replica bag that FinerLabel has sold to me.

200$RMB Replica Chanel: http://item.taobao.c...037&ns=1#detail

Comparison of the screws

vdd153.png

2yv5jmf.png

A photo without red lines:

m7rntw.jpg

To me, the shape looks really bad.

Poor quality bag I am receiving

1zog5r9.jpg

ibx7j7.jpg

2hxm7g2.jpg

AND here is probably the "BEST" part of the BAG:

f9jaso.jpg

Product I am receiving is even different from the one presented on their website:

e3a1g.jpg

Currency Exchange Prove:

214ccvr.png

FinerLabel is charging you 268$USD (1645$RMB) for a bag that is originally selling for 33.91$USD (208$ RMB)

208$ RMB Link: http://item.taobao.c...037&ns=1#detail

You cannot compare replica product with genuine product, but FinerLabels is selling POOR QUALITY PRODUCT and MAKING LOADS OF PROFIT FROM YOU.

I am not an active member, and I am used to research on reviews and comments only.

I have bought several watches from TrustyTime and InTime before, all of the watches are impressive. But in comparison, InTime Ryan is awesome to deal with.

I have contacted Ben about my concerns and dissatisfaction, unfortunately I still have not get any reply from him after 24 hours.

The quality of service they are providing is horrible, and they are not a HONEST seller. To me, THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL.

Thank you for reading the review, and sorry if there is any inappropriate language used.

scorpion

Wow amazing first post, lots of pics, lots of detail in fact possibly the best ever noob1st post but ..................this is a watch forum :giggle:

Lars_St

Dat detail :o

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience bud.

Tho .. this indeed is a watch forum :P

Tits McGee

I hate noobs.

Lars_St

I hate noobs.

:rofl:

_DC_

I have literally no idea what you are trying to show us here, you seem to have lots of pics that have arrows saying "finerlabels" and numbers and circles all over them, plus a number of pics of a product you are saying is RMB1600 to RMB2200!

I don't get it! You're expecting RMB2200 ($360) quality from a $268 product?!

DC

Gazzla

WTF!

Thanks for the detailed review of you purchase. You have certainly gone to great lengths with your fancy graphics and pics and, to be honest, had this been a review of a watch, and I speak for other members here, we would no doubt have been very impressed with your diligence. You may take a bow for that.

However . . .

This is a watch forum. We discuss watches. We buy and sell watches. We review watches and take fancy pics of them. Watches are great.

WE REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HANDBAGS!!.

There.

Rant over. Enjoy your bag.

Gaz

mostling

I hate noobs.

XCW4Cnhi.png

conx

Thanks to letting us know of your experience.

Although not a TD and not a watch site, The fact this site is somehow linked to a TD is reason enough to let us know about the quality of product and service you received imo.

Gazzla

Thanks to letting us know of your experience.

Although not a TD and not a watch site

You said it right there . . .

l9jaNxs.gif

_DC_

Also think it's a bit rich to post this in the scams section!!

If you'd ever been scammed you know this is not what getting scammed is. You ordered a rep bag, paid for a rep bag, and most important of all YOU RECEIVED A REP BAG. Ok so it doesn't meet your high expectation but you were NOT scammed in any way shape or form!!!!

Wait till some sucka takes your money, sends you nothing and sells your card details to a third party who robs you up over the inter web..... then you've been scammed!

DC

scorpion

If you'd ever been scammed you know this is not what getting scammed is. You ordered a rep bag, paid for a rep bag, and most important of all YOU RECEIVED A REP BAG. Ok so it doesn't meet your high expectation but you were NOT scammed in any way shape or form!!!!

Wait till some sucka takes your money, sends you nothing and sells your card details to a third party who robs you up over the inter web..... then you've been scammed!

DC

Thats bollocks DC - we all know scammers often send Pizza slices :giggle:

_DC_

DC

I wish!!!

I could murder a pizza right now, frickin' starving!!

DC

scorpion

DC

I wish!!!

I could murder a pizza right now, frickin' starving!!

DC

A Pizza is only a quick phone call or mouse click away.

1 pizza.gif

Duzza

This almost looks like a competitor trashing the site

Seand83

Great review, I am going to order 3. :facepalm:

:google: fake bag forums and post this there. :lolcina:

MNaji89

DC

Do not under any circumstance mention this bastard again :frusty:

RussP

Thanks for the effort to post your opinion of Finer Labels.

Although I don't think I'll ever buy a bag, it's good to know about quality issues like this.

Commiserations on your purchase.

Russ.

psantos1091

I also got an email from trusty time about this website.. Thanks for the heads up

_DC_

DC

Which bastard......... me?!

DC

Gazzla
v6f9tW1.gif

andyboy

nyckid will find this review useful

MNaji89

DC

DC

No DC Lmaoo the pizza mailing fuck Zinn

_DC_

DC

DC

No DC Lmaoo the pizza mailing fuck Zinn

Haha, just checking, was about to open up a can of whoop-ass on ya, hahaha,

Haaaaaayyyyaaaaaa

7F51ED6B-0544-4651-ABAE-746D366C7C5B_zpsum6ih0rn.jpg

DC