Sign in to follow this  
charles0382

FinerLabels.net Review, Received poor quality product.

plankton

Thanks for the review, for shit for my lady i will stick to eBay or Amazon for the time being.

I was very tempted by the emails I must say.

MNaji89

Also think it's a bit rich to post this in the scams section!!

If you'd ever been scammed you know this is not what getting scammed is. You ordered a rep bag, paid for a rep bag, and most important of all YOU RECEIVED A REP BAG. Ok so it doesn't meet your high expectation but you were NOT scammed in any way shape or form!!!!

Wait till some sucka takes your money, sends you nothing and sells your card details to a third party who robs you up over the inter web..... then you've been scammed!

DC

Thats bollocks DC - we all know scammers often send Pizza slices :giggle:

Do not under any circumstance mention this bastard again :frusty:

Which bastard......... me?!

DC

No DC Lmaoo the pizza mailing fuck Zinn

Haha, just checking, was about to open up a can of whoop-ass on ya, hahaha,

Haaaaaayyyyaaaaaa

7F51ED6B-0544-4651-ABAE-746D366C7C5B_zpsum6ih0rn.jpg

DC

Lmaooooo crazy ass squirrel

Genius

Aside from all the noob bashing I have to say this is an informative post I was thinking of trying finerlables for my girlfriend and I did actually mistakenly think they were a TD as I spotted the post from trusty which stated "We are based on the website URL at www.finerlabels.net" obviously did lead me to believe that it was part of trusty time and therfore a TD site.

Anyhow Robbie seems to have a good selection of handbags plus he is a TD and I have dealt with him before so will probably give him a try when I get round to ordering her one.

kiikasi

This place is truly the lion's den, isn't it!?

Simms

I feel bad that you got ripped off buying a bag from a site that is being promoted by a TD here. If they are going to vouch for somebody you figure that they would be legit sellers. As others stated at least you got a bag etc, but if it's a piece of crap amongst its rep "peers" then I'd be pissed too. Kind of like getting canal street garbage with crappy movement and spelling mistakes on the dial when you ordered and payed for what you thought to be something from noob factory.

This warning is helpful to me because I was looking for a purse for my wife. I never solicited "Finer label" though. I know that Robbie has a large selection and so does Josh so my wife has been browsing thier selections relentlessly persuing a bag.

JohnPilot

OMG thx for sharing. This shows me how right I was in never buying other reps than watches.

What a piece of junk you got. This remebers me a "free Montblanc pen" I once got from Andrew in a "promotional sale" with my watch.

Pen was more crappy than a 25 cent rollerball from Walmart.

WaterfrontChemist

Thanks for sharing.

stevok2305

Stick with Robbie. No problem there

funkmaster

I am gonna order a bag do I can carry my Rep watches in them. Rep watches belong in Rep bags.

funkmaster

I am gonna order a bag do I can carry my Rep watches in them. Rep watches belong in Rep bags.

....well you'll be needing a belt and some shoes to got with that......................oooooooooooooooh, suit you sir ;)

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...4

indeed some shoes, belt and a suit.... i will be the knockoff king.

TheInthusiest

Brilliant post!

Dont listen to the rest of em'.

Even tho its not watch related. Its still a "td" so you have all the rights to post it.

Keep at it! :)

twizynorthwood

I don't post here often as I hang out on one of the other forums Rg.. I wanted to put in a good word for Ben of Finerlabels who I first came across via Andrew at Trusty Time.

I went away this weekend and used my Keepall 55 sourced from Ben. It was the first time I have used it and I was very pleased. It felt very much like using the real thing and the way the zips and hardware works was very good. I don't have the real one but before I bought from Ben I did take a close look at the real one at the LV boutique in Boca Raton.

I took delivery today of a new LV zippy wallet for my wife.

2f222699ab648bb21bd2f72a2a515616.jpg

9d4188b1157143946a6a99f4211ef915.jpg

ffc5717c2a54aea99c6156fcfdb26469.jpg

c6e0f7b223a352e99b20c39ea32ba8e8.jpg

Just wanted to drop by and say how pleased I am with the quality.

plankton

I don't post here often as I hang out on one of the other forums Rg.. I wanted to put in a good word for Ben of Finerlabels who I first came across via Andrew at Trusty Time.

I went away this weekend and used my Keepall 55 sourced from Ben. It was the first time I have used it and I was very pleased. It felt very much like using the real thing and the way the zips and hardware works was very good. I don't have the real one but before I bought from Ben I did take a close look at the real one at the LV boutique in Boca Raton.

I took delivery today of a new LV zippy wallet for my wife.

2f222699ab648bb21bd2f72a2a515616.jpg

9d4188b1157143946a6a99f4211ef915.jpg

ffc5717c2a54aea99c6156fcfdb26469.jpg

c6e0f7b223a352e99b20c39ea32ba8e8.jpg

Just wanted to drop by and say how pleased I am with the quality.

thats nice looking.

watchman1963

I've ordered 7 handbags from Ben at Finerlabels .net now, He sends quality pics beforehand and makes sure I'm 100% happy before sending. They also have different grades of bag and will also match a photo of a bag you want too. This is a very good feature of their service. It's worth asking if you order for the best AAA Grade which although it costs a bit more it's the same as a copy watch, usually paying a bit more for a 7750 movement is worth it.If you have a problem, only happened to me once, they sorted it by sending a replacement within 48 hours, I was very impressed. I have a few friends that have ordered from them too, nobody has been disappointed. I have recently(yesterday) ordered two more bags (Mulberry) which they don't advertise on their website, but Ben got them for me, have two already. They are so close to the original its amazing, even leather quality and stitching is awesome too.

MetalMickey

Hmm.... Interesting first post that inspires confidence....

black263

First post for a member who joined a week ago and an instant ban. So who was it really?

Mazz

I suspect a spammer

z k

Trusty Time = Finer Labels = lucky8488. Look at Trusty Time's posts in their own sub forum advertising bags:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=98049

You'll see Andrew post:

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO SERVE YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR ANY ENQUIRY.

While I have had a good experience with WATCHES from Andrew... I don't know about the other stuff.

Unlike watches, there is a wide range of quality in bags/clothing and they can come from all sorts of sources.

erves88

Before Christmas I purchase a LV handbag for my wife from Robbie, amazing quality she couldn't have been more pleased. If you happen to need a handbag stick with Robbie.

greg_r

Trusty Time = Finer Labels = lucky8488. Look at Trusty Time's posts in their own sub forum advertising bags:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=98049

You'll see Andrew post:

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO SERVE YOU MORE EFFICIENTLY, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR ANY ENQUIRY.

While I have had a good experience with WATCHES from Andrew... I don't know about the other stuff.

Unlike watches, there is a wide range of quality in bags/clothing and they can come from all sorts of sources.

Yep.

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth mentioning again.

Trusty Time is a TD here.

Finer Labels is associated with Trusty and has a reputation for being reliable - they are not, however, RWG trusted dealers (because they don't sell watches), so if something does go wrong with a transaction, we will not be able to help.]

Edit: This no longer applies as Trusty is now promoting Finer Labels through their own subforum as part of their dealership agreement here. Staff will, therefore, help with any disputes that may arise. However, quality - as with all replica goods - can be variable, so do your research FIRST folks. We're not experts on this stuff (to re-iterate, we're a watch forum and have no plans to diversify into general replica goods) so beyond the basics of helping mediate disputes (which are incredibly rare with Trusty) there's little real help we can offer.

chrish8

Youhave way too much time on your hands. You spend under $300 on a leather purse and expect a 1:1 copy of a gen that cost a lot more?

epic-fail-fail-nation-snap-back-fail1.gif

boci

Definitely scared the OP away. He never made another post. :help3:

Cruz

So what about the watches you bought? :frusty:

NMA

epic-fail-fail-nation-snap-back-fail1.gif

fooook! are they watermelons?