Sign in to follow this  
TraderJoseph

Torobravo's

TraderJoseph

I'm a new member here, and have been reading through forum threads to navigate buying a rep PAM 112. After researching the issue, I placed an order today through a TD - torobravos2014.com, as it appears that many on here buy from them, and have experienced good customer service with them.

Living in the US, I'm unaccustomed to ordering anything internationally, and this co. is from China. I got a callback from my credit card's fraud dept. checking to ensure that i made the purchase, and was stated to have been from, 'Women's Clothing.' I'm not thinking this should be an issue, but am asking any forum members whether they have had any experience with this company, and more importantly, whether I've made a safe transaction?

Nikola Tesla

Don't fret about it, Mate. Toro Bravo is a TD on this site for good reason - a long history of safe and painless transactions.

:sillywalk:

N.Rico

:o

you are going very fast in my opinion ,

you should read more and more before place an order ,

toro as the other TDs here are confidence , but next time you should think about w union payment option ,

and ones you earn the TD trust you can pay thru paypal .

now just wait , remember in this jobbie you need patience , too much patience .

Daywatch

Hi and welcome. On Toros website I paid often via Credit Card and all was fine. It´s standard behaviour/ security for the CC card company to ask on the first or second transaction or when it´s high values. Also normal it´s women clothes or straps or watchboxes. Toro is a fine TD so You are in good hands. Have fun and browse the site to choose Your next order after this one arrives:)

perry

Have no fear paying via western union. It's just very important that you be sure to buy from trusted dealers only. Toro, Puretime and Super mirrors are all excellent choices. Place your order, be patient and enjoy your watches!

Simms

Don't worry about it at all. The first purchase is always unnerving, you're basically going on faith. you have this feeling in your gut that you're somehow being scammed...hell maybe we're all in in it. An elaborate, sophisticated scam designed to bilk people out of thier hard earned $$$! After a few weeks of uncertainty your watch finally arrives and all is good with the world again. By then you've had time to properly read and research a lot more than you did after your first purchase and confidently place an order for #2.

PeterPC

My first order was also with Toro using credit card. Went very sweetly. Speedy communication, swift delivery, great watch (Tag Carrera). About to order again. Confident all will go just as smoothly again.

UmpaHimself

Ah... to be young

PhillyRock

I'm a new member here, and have been reading through forum threads to navigate buying a rep PAM 112. After researching the issue, I placed an order today through a TD - torobravos2014.com, as it appears that many on here buy from them, and have experienced good customer service with them.

Living in the US, I'm unaccustomed to ordering anything internationally, and this co. is from China. I got a callback from my credit card's fraud dept. checking to ensure that i made the purchase, and was stated to have been from, 'Women's Clothing.' I'm not thinking this should be an issue, but am asking any forum members whether they have had any experience with this company, and more importantly, whether I've made a safe transaction?

The noobs section has a GREAT thread about the ordering experience and what to expect.

Obviously you didn't read it.

Since you've put the cart before the horse,

it's a perfect time for you to do the suggested reading and put your mind as ease.

Educate yourself.

BTW, thousands of members of this board is from the USA.

TraderJoseph

Thanks for your responses, I'm at ease. The forum is a great resource of rep expertise. I look forward to posting my own photos once it comes in.

asta65

Mate, I've transfered money for Toro several times via Western Union and had no issues with it. He's one of the most reputable replica dealers, be calm.

mysterio

toro is one of the very few dealers who have TD status across the main replica forums. He wouldn't have that status for nothing. I have had perfect batting average with toro. Have no fear. ;)

ALE7575

Toro is my dealer

I cannot say more

ALE

nface14

toro is my dealer. never have had a issue.

Simpsan

I ordered my first rep with Toro a month or so ago and added a second to the original order.

Toro was great and from shipping it took 3 days to the UK.

I have just sent him an enquiry for another 3 watches and don't believe I need to try another dealer.

mosa786

Toro is great. Bought from them many times without an issue.

Kemist

Bought from Toro twice, never had a problem

kiko1314

He's a TD here for a reason. Buy with confidence. Also remember TDs are busy so email reply could take longer sometimes. For the credit card fraud concern, you have to understand that selling rep is illegal in most of the countries that's why they have to cover the business with some sorta "shield" operation.

profsteve

I'm not getting response to my emails but sometimes it takes a while