Sign in to follow this  
Panerai250

G'day from Australia.

Panerai250

:lol: G'day,

I bumped into this site while searching for information for a rep watch and what a great site you have here! It's perfect. I have a real Tag heuer Careera, Breitling B1 and Ceramic GMTiiTT but am looking to buy a Panerai (perhaps PAM 250). I thought if I could find a place that sells as near as perfect copies I could get an idea if I actually love the watch before buying the real thing. I'll be in Thailand over New year so hopefully will pick something up then if I can find the good copies. I have e mailed Robert but did not receive a reply so thought it would be a good idea to post here first. Anyway great site and thanks for having me.

mspangl

welcome mate...

check out some of our trusted dealers :D

i bet someone offers a nice reo of the 250..

show us some pics of ur gens :lol:

Panerai250

I haven't actually got any photos but will try and take some with my mobile now. they won't be of a very high standard though.

Edited by Panerai250

mulder

If you didnt get a reply I would find that highly unlikely as Robert replies to every PM he gets. Resend your PM to Robert. Please remember he does get busy and I think it is this week end that they have a public long weekend holiday in Thailland. He may be doing something. If you look at the shout box most nights Robert is on there but its best to PM him.

I purchased a PAM111H from Robert and I am very happy with it and its quality.

David

NSW Australia

Panerai250

Thanks very much Mulder. I will try PMing. Actually tried e mail last time. Have taken a photo of my watches but it is crap........still working on this photobucket thing.

Panerai250

Watches

Shocking pictures as it was done with my mobile but on a psotive note i have learnt how to use photobucket. Thanks.

greg_r

PM is usually the best way to get in touch with Robert - unless you manage to catch up with him in the shoutbox :D

Welcome to RWG! :lol:

trailboss99

Welcome mate! Plenty of us Aussies here, some of us even help run the place :lol:

Where in the great land are you?

Col.

Panerai250

G'day Col,

I'm in Cairns but work in PNG three weeks on/three off. Leaving this morning, back to PNG. Thanks Greg got the info.

Edited by Panerai250

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :D