Sign in to follow this  
Seand83

Breitling Chronomat B01 V3 or V1 ?

Seand83

So I am working with Tim at Watchfinder on a B01 he tell me that he can get the V1 and V3 I have read mixed reviews on both. Was wondering what you guys thought? Which would you go with?

I am sure many on here have one or the other. Thanks guys.

V1

http://www.pure-time...bracelet-a7750/

V3

http://www.pure-time...al-on-bracelet/

PhillyRock

I believe the V3's are the better versions fro what I can remember.

I also really love the roman numeral contrast on the dial of the V3 you've linked.

The Skyland I just received was heavily modified/franken'd with V3 parts mixed in.

Does that help?

Seand83

I believe the V3's are the better versions fro what I can remember.

I also really love the roman numeral contrast on the dial of the V3 you've linked.

The Skyland I just received was heavily modified/franken'd with V3 parts mixed in.

Does that help?

That does thank you.

TK01

It's a cool watch. V3 I would say Roman numerals would be the choice my friend, it's closer to the en anyways.

It's not a perfect rep but such a nice watch! Make sure you stick to our TD though pure time is good and probably best TD over @ RWI out sister site but stick to our TD. Email Mary and Rochest and ask them for this watch they will get you the better version and let you know what what is better.

Pesman
It's a cool watch. V3 I would say Roman numerals would be the choice my friend, it's closer to the en anyways.

It's not a perfect rep but such a nice watch! Make sure you stick to our TD though pure time is good and probably best TD over @ RWI out sister site but stick to our TD. Email Mary and Rochest and ask them for this watch they will get you the better version and let you know what what is better.

He referenced Tim aka fat panda who is one of our TD's. Tim always likes you to use Pure Time when indicating which watch you are after as he can't get all the other sites in China. So PT links would have been for that reason I suspect.

bigh

I am putting one up for sale in M2M today, just an FYI