Sign in to follow this  
Inushuk

My little collection

Inushuk

yes Greg you'r right I did not notice they were in that section .. :blink:

PGL

THANK YOU!!! I can't believe it is from sectime. I have been a customer from a long time... I own many watches and when I don't want to spend too much money I just buy straps and they feel like brand new watches... LOL... sometimes I need money for some things other than watches LOL.

I have seen those straps many times but the yellow on your picture looks much better than the yellow on sectime's picture... maybe the lighting...

... I just bought two ORIENT MAKOs this afternoon (plus two Milgauss reps a couple of days ago)... my goodness, four watches this week... I am going to get beaten down at home when they arrive LOL...

Inushuk
... I just bought two ORIENT MAKOs this afternoon (plus two Milgauss reps a couple of days ago)... my goodness, four watches this week... I am going to get beaten down at home when they arrive LOL...

Yep ... Low WAF (Wife Acceptancy Factor) Issue :D I know exactly what you mean ...

Inushuk

Bump - news wrist shots

carlton

Nice collection !

The Botta 24h Quartz caught my eye, different and timeless at the same time.

I guess it would take me some getting used to though. 'Excuse me, have you got the time ?' (looks at watch) 'I..... don't......know ??!'

Inushuk

new wrist picts

Pam 177H just arrived from SpBoudart

20101129133039.jpg

guitarbiker
Wow jarnould, great collection!!!

Where did you buy that yellow rubber strap for the MARINA GMT?? I have that same watch (but with leather). I like the strap for a blue dial MM that I own.

Hi, have a look at TSS THESTRAPSHOP.CO.UK i think they have yellow divers , i've bought from them before, nice price and good quality.

PGL
Wow jarnould, great collection!!!

Where did you buy that yellow rubber strap for the MARINA GMT?? I have that same watch (but with leather). I like the strap for a blue dial MM that I own.

Hi, have a look at TSS THESTRAPSHOP.CO.UK i think they have yellow divers , i've bought from them before, nice price and good quality.

Thanks!! ;)

Inushuk

I just move "my collection" to the correct section ... :)