Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

?? AP Model ?? Replica ??

Castiel

Anybody have idea what type of AP is this and whether it has been replicated already ?

1040139_167039400162537_2103964075_o.jpg

MNaji89

This has to be after market! Xlosest to it would be the project x diver same color scheme but different size case and on strap not bracelet

Daywatch

Definitely a modded 15400. Thanks for sharing, after this we can wear any rep at all and be pretty sure to never be called out, just say it´s a special version, highlighting the flaws as improvements :lmao:

Modern times indeed, can´t quite imagine how this goes down on a gen ROO GTG, the gen-owner is sure to be called out wearing a rep??!!?

I even like it, kind of a thin Diver-style:)

Castiel

Definitely a modded 15400. Thanks for sharing, after this we can wear any rep at all and be pretty sure to never be called out, just say it´s a special version, highlighting the flaws as improvements :lmao:

Modern times indeed, can´t quite imagine how this goes down on a gen ROO GTG, the gen-owner is sure to be called out wearing a rep??!!?

I even like it, kind of a thin Diver-style:)

To be honest I have no idea whether its GEN or REP, I found it on a dutch watchmaker and strap maker FB page and I loved black/azure color scheme so I asked as I generally never took interest in AP :D 15400 looks like fine suit watch but I like the black little bit more. :)