Sign in to follow this  
dave1978

WHERE THE FUCK IS TORO #3

nev848

Sorry, from the nickname I don´t know too much, make sure you write to the correct email

I have currently 7 packages by DHL stucked in HK customs for 12 days and sorry if you´re one of them we will know if packages are lost or not in one or two.

toro the mother fucker

Did he just take this seriously?????

I think he did yes.... Maybe he has no sense of humour.... Then again maybe he does :)

Sorry, from the nickname I don´t know too much, make sure you write to the correct email

I have currently 7 packages by DHL stucked in HK customs for 12 days and sorry if you´re one of them we will know if packages are lost or not in one or two.

toro the mother fucker

It was a joke? So I´m not a mother fucker?

No you still are a Mother fucker :)

Genius

toro the mother fucker

Depends.... Did you fuck anyone's mother recently?

Tits McGee

toro the mother fucker

Only in the most affectionate way.

Now answer my email inquiry so I can spend some more money with you. :lol:

Chavezzito

Just as a reference, I paid for a Gerlach September 25, yesterday I managed to get an answer from them...watch will be shipped next week, so a month from when I paid to when it is shipped, watch was in stock and they do not need to go out and buy it from the factories.

I understand this thread was created as a joke but there could be a nOOb reading and expecting lightning fast deliveries...let your TD do their work in peace.

Martijn0007

toro the mother fucker

:giggle:

dave1978

toro the mother fucker

You can fuck whatever mother you like if you keep sending me cracking watches :)

dave1978

by cracking i mean excellent not literally cracking , like the zebra in madagascar crakalakin

plankton

Are you serious?

Has to be a joke, funny though. Toro always gets back to me in minutes unless he's asleep.

GenTLe

giphy.gif

By the way, I'm also waiting signs of life from you ;)

COMPLICATIONS

Are you serious?

Has to be a joke, funny though. Toro always gets back to me in minutes unless he's asleep.

Do you mean to fucking tell us that we give this motherfucker all of our fucking money and he just goes tofucking sleep !!! UN fucking believable!!

Snorobravo I say!! ;)

Edited by COMPLICATIONS

BC1221

God forbid these guys wanna take a day off or step out to grab some lunch or dinner.

people seem to go ape-shit when they dont get a reply immediately.

GenTLe

God forbid these guys wanna take a day off or step out to grab some lunch or dinner.

people seem to go ape-shit when they dont get a reply immediately.

Well, it happens to me too with my workplace if I forget to enable the OOO. But yet it wouldn't be so hard to just set the "out of office" autoreply on their mail.

Tits McGee

Unfollowing this topic now.

conx

Toro is a mother fucker? Perhaps he has fucked my wife's mother - she's a cow!

Left Coast Guy

I've heard Toro fucks mothers....I mean because you know they put out. Am I right? Am i right?

Odyseus

toro the mother fucker

Get your finger out Toro - you slacker :)

PhillyRock

toro the mother fucker

THIS is what you call a Good Sport!!!!

A million claps and applause brother!!!

RUSH2112

Toro is busy running the streets and getting pussy guys. He will get to when/if he gets tired.

George.
:Rolf:

Harris?

Can ya see what it is yet........?

N.Rico

this is #3 i just saw #4 ..... it will be more ? :giggle:

Ilikewaches

Fucking guy sent me the tracking number the day after I approved the QC pics. It's been 3 business days and it's still not here. I've e-mailed him 3 times each day and it took him an ENTIRE day to get back to me.

I keep tracking it once an hour and I don't see any movement on the package. I'm freaking out!!!!!

Edited by Ilikewaches

rick3092

must be out doing mothers