Sign in to follow this  
dragonette

New PAM 441 and PAM 438 with real ceramic reps out

mysterio

First rep Pam... the 438 full ceramic.... ordered with Ken form RWI ... not TD here ..looks an absolute cracker to me..

I can feel a bronzo looming

I have excellent results with Ken Li!@@@

Any suggestions how can I get in touch with Ken, while RWI still down?

thx,

.d

Why not order from kuvarsit since it's a KW watch? They're a TD here. :)

Edited by mysterio

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

For my part..... I'm ordering with Ken as I have three being shipped together... simple economics

ddaddy ..... perhaps they are the right TD's for you.... being TD here

ddaddy1982

Thanks, will do

dragonette

Im not as much of a PAM guru as some of you but I think the KW 438 O is pretty sweet.

Re: real ceramic vs coated SS... I've had both and would never consider a non-ceramic rep of a ceramic gen again in the future. Ceramic making in China has become very good, and the feel, weight, and reflectivity of ceramic is unique.

-Mach

So you have or had the ceramic 438?

If so can you provide anymore feedback? Would be appreciated

ALE7575

I have already seem some QCpics of PAM 441 and PAM 438 ceramic

I liked this case from the beginning and I said that in many posts in several forums. Pics pics and reviews confirm this point and this case-set is even better than I expected. This ceramic case-set seems really GEN

Awsesome the lug contours, the bezel and cushion shape. Impressive CG with engravings, lever and chamfered corners exactly like gen

This watch is made like a gen

Nice to see the dial is OK regarding thickness of cutouts and lume colour.

CP issue is not a big problem in real size. Almost no noticeable from a front view. We will e able of living with that.

No comments about PAM441 caseback, because it is to be changed

Of course Super reps in construction and quality but the movement with balance wheel @11 and inverted layout in PAM 441 (PAM 438 has non inverted movement) doesn't allow this Super status

Leaving aside the movement, among the best reps we have ever seen. They are a must

Read this review from RWI PCTeam's Polonus

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=200104

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

dragonette

Thanks Ale!

Is there any more info on the bracelet? Because those aren't ceramic are they

mysterio

Thanks Ale!

Have you seen the actual bracelet to make that statement?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Thanks Ale!

Polished plastic mate..... check description....but just keep it between you and me....

Size: 44mm x 18mm Movement: Base Movement: Asian 7750 automatic movement at 28800vph; Decoration: DLC plated the movement bridges and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking P.9001/B Movement Clone at the moment. Functions: Hours, minutes, GMT, sub-seconds and date display Case: 1:1 replicated real Ceramic case (Same structure as genuine) Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating (Swiss standard, single-sided, same as genuine); Case back crystal also is scratch-proof sapphire crystal same as genuine Dial: Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova); Flush Cannon Pinion as per genuine. Bezel: Ceramic bezel (screw in bezel, same as genuine) Strap: 1:1 replicated real genuine fabricated and rare polished plastic bracelet, same material and structure as genuine...but keep it a secret... just between you and me .. lol Clasp: Deployant clasp with correct engravings Water resistance: >50 Meters

dragonette.... you need to do more research..... although not TD here PT are TD on RWI ....

If they say ceramic... it's ceramic..

Gen PT blurb below

Size: 44mm x 18mm Movement: Base Movement: Asian 7750 automatic movement at 28800vph; Decoration: DLC plated the movement bridges and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking P.9001/B Movement Clone at the moment. Functions: Hours, minutes, GMT, sub-seconds and date display Case: 1:1 replicated real Ceramic case (Same structure as genuine) Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating (Swiss standard, single-sided, same as genuine); Case back crystal also is scratch-proof sapphire crystal same as genuine Dial: Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova); Flush Cannon Pinion as per genuine. Bezel: Ceramic bezel (screw in bezel, same as genuine) Strap: 1:1 replicated real ceramic bracelet, same material and structure as genuine Clasp: Deployant clasp with correct engravings Water resistance: >50 Meters

ALE7575

Bracelet is ceramic for sure

ALE

norrie

Thanks Ale!

No mate. Made from ground pubes and wax. Terrible things. Get a 111.

droow

Do we know if the cp issue has been fixed on these? Also the 28(9) issue and wasn't there something with the rear engraving. I'm looking to pick one of these up this week and would appreciate any advice.

:) a

mysterio

Do we know if the cp issue has been fixed on these? Also the 28(9) issue and wasn't there something with the rear engraving. I'm looking to pick one of these up this week and would appreciate any advice.

I think I've seen some pictures of improved CPs but not totally fixed. The jewel text has been corrected.

Genius

I think I've seen some pictures of improved CPs but not totally fixed. The jewel text has been corrected.

Mysterio, or Ale

Either of you care to comment on the possibility that hand length issue has been fixed on the 438, I saw a post over on RWI suggesting this was now sorted, also seems as you mentioned the CP is a lot better, but the reference guide still states these as issues with this particular model

henrychinaski

I want a 438 - wow, a seriously nice watch.

Pretty sure I'll bag one of these after CNY!

ALE7575

Length hands issue in KW-V6Fac version is already corrected in last batches

Just to assurte you are getting the last version

I have not had time to update the PAM GUIDE

ALE