Sign in to follow this  
Winston

Looking for this Rolex day-date

Winston

I'm looking for this watch from a trusted vendor but can't find it, I've emailed Mary, any help is appreciated.

5121063443_1ac516f560.jpg

dingle

wait for Mary's reply you must.....:beer2:

KBH

If Mary can't find it, I would try Ruby next. She was the Datejust Queen for years.

If it can be made she can find it.

Eiderdaus

A collegue of mine bought a gen datejust with a oyster bracelet (midlinks polished) and it is far away from reps that i saw so far.

are there reps like for the submariner (WM9 BK) on the market ?

every datejust rep that i saw so far looked cheap in some way but i would definetly go a datejust if a dealer would have a rep in the quality of a wm9 bk.

Brightlight
A collegue of mine bought a gen datejust with a oyster bracelet (midlinks polished) and it is far away from reps that i saw so far.

are there reps like for the submariner (WM9 BK) on the market ?

every datejust rep that i saw so far looked cheap in some way but i would definetly go a datejust if a dealer would have a rep in the quality of a wm9 bk.

Eider, if you're willing to pay a bit extra a vintage Franken DJ is the way to go. Everything gen except the movement, hands and bracelet will cost in the region of $600 - $900 depending whether you go for the white gold fluted bezel or plain and how much you end up paying for the parts. I may have one for sale soon, I'm considering selling my second one (which I'm wearing at the minute) but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Tell me this one looks cheap (the one on the left!!) -

TwoDJ.jpg

greg_r

The watch on the right is exactly how I pictured you, BL ;)

Brightlight
The watch on the right is exactly how I pictured you, BL ;)

That's Kink's daily beater he sent to me for modifications. I have a Pink Mother of Pearl dial with pink ceylon saphire markers on the way for it. It will be a wow down the Aarhus YMCA ;)

greg_r
;)

Eiderdaus

no KBH, the picture you postet doesn`t show the date correct, he asked for the 12th not the 8th.

;) ;) :( :)

KBH
no KBH, the picture you postet doesn`t show the date correct, he asked for the 12th not the 8th.

;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least I got the day right!

dingle

only if this watch had a smooth bezel and oyster bracelet.....;)

Winston

I don't see nicereplica on the list of trusted websites, any feedback on them, everyone says only use the trusted ones, I also found it on,http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_232&products_id=5682, how does this compare to the nicereplica version, thanks for the help.

dingle

I don't see nicereplica on the list of trusted websites, any feedback on them, everyone says only use the trusted ones, I also found it on,http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_232&products_id=5682, how does this compare to the nicereplica version, thanks for the help.

I believe nice replica is Ruby. She use to be great but has fallen off lately..........

The watches are probably the same. If it were me, I would send the pic to Mary at watches international and let her source it for you. Be sure to give all the details with it. :rofl: