Sign in to follow this  
Hughmungus

'Standard' strap length

Hughmungus

Hi

Has anyone got this Pam312 from Toro that can tell me the strap length please?. I emailed Toro and all they could tell me that is was the 'standard size' whatever that is? I have an 8 inch or 200mm wrist and as this will be one of my biggest purchases so far, I want to be sure I don't have to spend anymore on another strap for the time being. It's bad enough trying to keep my spending habit away from her in doors as it is !

Maybe if anyone has any other Pam 312 can tell me what the standard strap length is on theirs, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hugh

Edited by Hughmungus

flyr

I think "standard" is about 115/75 so you may find it short.

I have had a few Pams and always ended up getting a longer strap in the end.(7 3/4 wrist)

I have never owned a 312 so I may be wrong though.

Hughmungus

I think "standard" is about 115/75 so you may find it short.

I have had a few Pams and always ended up getting a longer strap in the end.(7 3/4 wrist)

I have never owned a 312 so I may be wrong though.

Yeah that will probably cut the blood off!

mysterio

The standard OEM PAM strap length (which the rep straps copy) is indeed 115/75. It's fine for up to a 7.5" inch wrist at most (and I think that's at the last hole already). You will have to buy a longer strap. Lots of inexpensive ones if you don't really want to spend on a nice strap. Check ebay.

Hughmungus

The standard OEM PAM strap length (which the rep straps copy) is indeed 115/75. It's fine for up to a 7.5" inch wrist at most (and I think that's at the last hole already). You will have to buy a longer strap. Lots of inexpensive ones if you don't really want to spend on a nice strap. Check ebay.

Thanks very much for the info, I'll have a look round. decided on a 351 now, just about to pull the trigger so may get a rep asso strap for it as well. You only live once and I've probably lived over two thirds of mine so what the heck :)

Paparolf

You could try selling the original strap maybe? I'm sure someone here would buy it.

Hughmungus

You could try selling the original strap maybe? I'm sure someone here would buy it.

Good plan, of course I could

Daywatch

You can always try and ask: please, need xxl strap for 8 inch wrist, not standard strap

Hornet

Just measured the strap on my Toro supplied 312 and it is 115/75 (or there abouts....)

Flipper81

115/75 is standard and 140:80 is defined as XL watch straps

grb

Standard size is 115/75 my understanding is there is a new Panerai std at 125/75, next size up used to be 115/95.

I assume you mean calf or alligator

plankton

IMO ii won't fit, go on the bay and get yourself a strap from antiques traps for $30 that you like.

Hughmungus

Thanks very much all I will take your advice. I have pulled the trigger on one so I'll look for a strap.

Cheers