Sign in to follow this  
trixter

Hello Everyone - I have a question for you all...

trixter

Greetings and nice to meet you all. I have a question that has probably been asked&answered but could not find it so.....

Does anyone know a reputable website where I can purchase a replica of the "bvlgari diagono retrograde moonphase" (google search on: dgp42bgldmp) - yes this is the same black and gold watch that was in the "Iron Man 1" movie? I have found it using that keyword on many sites, but they all only have the '10-after-10' picture and most want western union only, which I know is a no-no :) All the exact same picture, and prices from $69 to $338!

So...As I am not even sure a real replica of this watch exists, I was hoping someone out there may know where to get a replica of the beast.

Here's one of many links: http://www.repliwatch.com/G-Replica-Bvlgar...tches-1012.html

Well thanks a million and nice meeting you all!

-Joseph

[email protected]

mspangl

hello and welcome..

ur gonna be safe if u stick to our trusted dealers.. email mary(watchinternational) for example

[email protected] // send her a pic and she will tell u if she can source it or not..

Conex
hello and welcome..

ur gonna be safe if u stick to our trusted dealers.. email mary(watchinternational) for example

[email protected] // send her a pic and she will tell u if she can source it or not..

Yes totally.Mary can source it if it exists.

trixter
hello and welcome..

Thank you very much!

-Joseph

trixter

Has anyone purchased any of the HD3 Complication 2 watches (like from watcheden.com)? They are beautiful but not sure how well they are made?

Thanks a million.

-Joseph