mysterio

Review of the KW PAM 438 "Tuttonero"

strega

G'day from Aus guys. Just placed an order for the PAM 438 after reading all your posts.I went with the seagul movement from Kuvarsit. Getting QC's tomorrow, can't wait. I'm sure I won't be disappointed (hopefully).

rakman

That's a great review. I was thinking about that KW438 and made my decision now :)

Edited by rakman

Stephanova

Very nice review Mysterio, thanks! :)

Maraach

I'd have an awful lot more money if I hadn't found these forums and reviews. Great write up. Inspired me to order one.

Maraach

Quick and likely stupid question guys... The gen has the quick release pins.. Do the reps have these or not?

ALE7575

Quick and likely stupid question guys... The gen has the quick release pins.. Do the reps have these or not?

Neither gen nor reps hace QR system

ALE

Maraach

ALE

Sorry ALE I must have been thinking about the 329 instead of the 438 (I was looking at both). Apologies!

ALE7575

ALE

Sorry ALE I must have been thinking about the 329 instead of the 438 (I was looking at both). Apologies!

No worries mate, that happens usually

ALE

Maraach

Mine arrived today and I have to say its my first rep and I think its great!

It's a KW version and whilst I cant say for sure it looks like they *may* have the correct length size minute hand now? However depending on which pic you see on the net sometimes there does appear to be a longer version so im just not sure.

Pretty much the only thing I can complain about (apart from the AR, which, as all have said is pretty bad..) is that other than the 4, 5 and 7 the other number markers are so thin they are nearly impossible to read. In the original posters pics it looked as if 8, 10 and 11 were a slight bit too thin but on mine the majority of the numbers appear to have this fault.

Other than that, case is great, feels fantastic and whilst ive never seen the gen i'd believe its pretty spot on. CP is flush and it looks great on the "asso" strap. No idea about how well it runs yet but i'll keep you informed!

Sneaky Pete

Any updates on how these are holding up in the field? I was thinking about ordering one for an "everyday beater".

Roughnight29

My 438 is at steves getting his crystal treatment and a re lume, cannot wait to see this beauty with the 2XAR!

Sgang

Hi Guys, i would like to buy my first Panerai replica (first rep at all) and i'm thinking, based on reviews and suggestions, to buy one of these references KW-V6Fac or  ZFAC, what is the most accurate ? and where i can buy it? 

I asked to kuvarsit and they told me the best is the VSF v2 version, is it true? is kuvarsit01.com the right address, i can see there's also a different site www.kuvarsitwatch.cz/ which is the right one? 

Is it possible in this model to change the bracelet with a lether one; i would like to use it in different ways 

Edited by Sgang

Sgang
My 438 is at steves getting his crystal treatment and a re lume, cannot wait to see this beauty with the 2XAR!

Hey what’s up with your Pam? How went the relume and the 2xar? Do you have pics?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk