Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Win a Tag Monaco (Gen)

Genius

No its not me giving it away just saw the competition on the watchfinder website so thought I'd share it here.

Probably UK only because it says in their T&Cs you need to pick up the watch from them in London if you win

http://watchfinder.co.uk/competition?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=display&gclid=CK-zsMaW9cECFQrHtAodViQAtw

Good luck guys

Genius

All you need to do is fill in your name and email on their website to be in with a chance of winning

greg_r
:thumbsup2:

Chavezzito

Can someone adopt me in the UK and lend out their address? :sad:

dave1978

am in :) thanks genius, (first time i ever said thanks genius and it wasnt sarcastic)

BentleySharp

A gen Monaco! ...and me without a London address :(

...Bastards.

Irishcain

Maybe one of the London members would be willing to pick it up (I'll spring for a pint or two to make the trip worth it :beerjump: )

Adezo

It's not an adress that is the issue, you must be able to pick it up from their store.

Wonder what happens if you send someone else with another name than the name you submitted.

But thanks for the info, i signed up :)

BentleySharp

It's not an adress that is the issue, you must be able to pick it up from their store.

Wonder what happens if you send someone else with another name than the name you submitted.

Well, in all honesty, If you don't live in the UK, It's probably worth the cost of a plane ticket to pick up a gen Monaco. The vacation to London would just be a bonus :D

Irishcain

Well, in all honesty, If you don't live in the UK, It's probably worth the cost of a plane ticket to pick up a gen Monaco. The vacation to London would just be a bonus :D

+1 The missus and I could use a vacation, lol.

NMA

I entered one of their competition last year, since then I received well over 1000 emails, also emails confusing with TD Watch Finder's, mistaken deleted a few of Fat Panda's :)

RichardMiami

Entered. When I win, I will figure out how to pick it up!

I sense a London GTG developing out of this! ;)

FuzzyCoyote

Entered as well. Thanks for sharing mate.

For outside the UK entries there's only one condition I can see regarding collection

'If we cannot contact the selected winner, the entry is ineligible, the winner fails to claim the Gift (including without limitation if the winner cannot collect the prize from the WF&Co. Boutique, London (UK)) or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to make the Gift available, the Gift will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.'

So does the 'providing information to make the gift available' mean that you can provide them with an alternative name to collect it for you?

As others have said, Id be more than willing to help out someone who wasn't able to pick it up. Im in London enough.

Let's hope RWG are lucky here :)

Gazzla

Thanks for sharing . . . :)

Soopah Spy

You know... for a fee, United Parcel Service will go to an address and pick up a package for you, and then ship to you. Just sayin.

"Yes, I'd like you to securely seal it up in a box, and I'll handle the shipping, thanks. UPS will pop round to pick it up."

Just a thought.

LHOOQ

Competition closes in January 2015? But I want a Monaco NOW...

Edited by LHOOQ

Soopah Spy

"Yes, Veruca, as soon as we get home, Sweetheart..."

FuzzyCoyote

Hahaha! Brilliant

LHOOQ

Ahh... I grew up with that movie, and still love it. With all due respect to Mr. Johnny Depp, I flat-out refuse to watch the newer version.

Soopah Spy

Ahh... I grew up with that movie, and still love it. With all due respect to Mr. Johnny Depp, I flat-out refuse to watch the newer version.

Gene Wilder is, and will always be, my Willy Wonka.

Chrisby

A gen Monaco and a possible trip to the highlands for a vintage whisky tasting session.... I'm in for both.

Thanks for the heads up op