Sign in to follow this  
xcape

Don't know what to do

xcape

Ok, here's the problem. I found this forum, then I found watch which I like the most, then I found the dealer from the list, then I have many question and finally I order it. I was waiting for 3 whole weeks and I get the notice from our Duty that the package from China came. But they want a bill for the item in package, but I told them it is a gift from friend from China. Now they are thinking is this true or not. However, I was waiting so long, the weeks were that long as never and now it is in our country, not so far from me but still much more away that I can imagine. I think it will be nothing from this. I'm gonna loose in this case and Duty will not give me the package. What now? Order again from other dealer which is located in Europe or order again from Mary and pleased her if its posible to repacked in Uk? I want the watch but waiting on it will make me crazy!!!!

KBH

If they charge too much for duty and you reject it, it should be sent back to Mary. Then It will be up to her as to reshipping and how it will be shipped. The main thing is to contact Mary and see what she says. The dealers usually have ways to get things past Customs.

I understand your frustration, especially on the first watch.

What I do when I'm frustrated with waiting is just buy more watches. :P

Member X

LoL I see we operate in the same way :P

xcape - can you get it shipped to someone you know in EU who can forward it on to you?

xcape
If they charge too much for duty and you reject it, it should be sent back to Mary. Then It will be up to her as to reshipping and how it will be shipped. The main thing is to contact Mary and see what she says. The dealers usually have ways to get things past Customs.

It will not be problem if they charge too much, I will pay.

xcape

It will not be problem if they charge too much, I will pay.

Pentax

Pay and get the watch .... Tomorrow is another day !

xcape

Finally I get the watch!!!!! The pics are coming........

xcape
SDC12889.jpg

KBH

Wow. Interesting watch. What size is that monster?

Luthier

Very nice watch, congrats, great choice!!! At least not as boring as PAMs.

Does it come with dumbbells to enlarge wrist size?

;)

xcape

Yes it is a monster, here are the sizes:

42mm X 55mm x 17mm

scottamc

how did you finally get the watch out of customs? Did you end up paying? If your comfortable saying...how much did you have to pay to get it released?

baruch

Nice youve managed to get your watch, awsome monster

xcape
how did you finally get the watch out of customs? Did you end up paying? If your comfortable saying...how much did you have to pay to get it released?

I have to pay! Because I didn't tell them price they found on web a price on one of the scam sites, they want from me to pay a duty tax for the watch which costs 399$.

carlton

Bold choice, and a good choice ! I was looking at the same piece this morning.

Luckily here in Norway (or at least my local post office) things slip through. If it is a courier, then it's a different story, so the extent I wont order from a site as soon as I see DHL / Fedex / whatever.

I have heard people having things sent as 'warranty returns' is this a possibility ?

Aren

Glad it worked out for you. Congratulations on the new watch. It's a beauty. Wear it in good health. ::D:

tick tock

I am glad everything worked out at the end, enjoy your new superconductor, I mean watch :beer2:

xcape

Now, when I proudly wearing it, it seem not so big at first time when I saw it.