Sign in to follow this  
Aren

Prestige Watch PAM review...

Aren

Well, today I received my PAM Blackseal from Robert. It is a lovely watch. The pictures don't do it any justice at all. It's not the watch ... it's my lousy photography. It was super easy transaction with Robert and a high quality product. Lightening fast shipping. No mucking about...just great. Robert was easy to deal with and I would highly recommend him as a seller.

I know I always ask for wrist photos and I will take some as soon as I can. I quickly took some photos before the sun went down. They aren't good, but the snow is as close as I can get right now to a white box. Well gents...I really like this new watch and I am looking very forward to being able to wear a watch I can see....and...don't believe what you may have heard...

men do make passes at girls who wear glasses....

PAMBlackseal001.jpg

PAMBlackseal006.jpg

Sorry for the dreadful pix, but we cant all be ska and GC and all the other photo artists here. I will try to do better for the wrist pix.

All the Best and Thanks Robert...great transaction...splendid watch!

mulder

why is this in section 8?

ReplicaFromDownunder

worst quality pictures i've ever seen. my grandma's nokia 6110 can take a clearer picture.

gB.
worst quality pictures i've ever seen. my grandma's nokia 6110 can take a clearer picture.

+1 :P

Aren

GBOGH...you wouldn't need to be a very good artist to draw a better picture than these photos. I failed. I admit these photos are completely lousy. Still, they are more photos than some have produced. I don't have a white box. I don't have a decent camera or artistic lighting. I don't have any photography skills at all. I am slowly going blind. Hell, I am fortunate to have the watch. The photos are complete crap...but at least I tried. Let's see your pictures now. Draw me a picture....please!

I would gladly have your grammy with her Nokia take my photographs RDU...

but at least I don't have to see:

ttiwwop.gif:lol:

I don't know why this is in Section 8...maybe I am just too stupid to figure out where it should go...or maybe it belongs here. Sorry to disappoint you mates...you aren't the first to be disappointed by me...and I am sure you won't be the last.

Warmest regards

baruch

WOW

Akira

Thanks for sharing Aren,

the photographic skills improve with the amount of watches you own.

Ska's are getting even better with every watch he buys.

I'm sure the staff will move this thread to Roberts Feedback Section

unless you start to post some :ttiwwop:

Lovely watch

I'm excited to see the wristie.

Cheers

greg_r

Watch looks great... Congrats, Arenaria :ttiwwop:

Moving this thread into general ;)

Pentax

Nice watch arenaria

Looking forward to see some wrist Picts

deja123

...you have got snow ...

mondeov6
GBOGH...you wouldn't need to be a very good artist to draw a better picture than these photos. I failed. I admit these photos are completely lousy. Still, they are more photos than some have produced. I don't have a white box. I don't have a decent camera or artistic lighting. I don't have any photography skills at all. I am slowly going blind. Hell, I am fortunate to have the watch. The photos are complete crap...but at least I tried. Let's see your pictures now. Draw me a picture....please!

I would gladly have your grammy with her Nokia take my photographs RDU...

but at least I don't have to see:

:ttiwwop:

I don't know why this is in Section 8...maybe I am just too stupid to figure out where it should go...or maybe it belongs here. Sorry to disappoint you mates...you aren't the first to be disappointed by me...and I am sure you won't be the last.

Warmest regards

What you do have Arenaria, is a beautiful new watch and a great sense of humour! ;) :P

Congratulations to a lovely watch!

Member X

The one good thing about PAMs is the clear dial that's easy to read :P which is ideal if your eyesight is dodgy lol

Check out Bell & Ross next! ;)

Mystery Shopper

Nice Arenaria, congrats and great choice. Mrs M has picked up a few 'larger' watches from Robert as well. Franck Muller crazy hours, Vacheron Skeleton, Rolex (looks tiny) and PAM 168. Now she is eyeing off the white 42mm chanel....

PA030043-1.jpg

PA030013.jpg

dingle

nice one Aren.........still awaiting "figure" pics.....;)

:P

Aren

Akira :)

Thanks for the support you guys... Robert wouldn't sell any watches if people relied on my photos for their purchases.

I guess for some guys, watch photos are like Playboy...they don't read the copy...they make their decisions about quality of content by merely looking at the pictures. ;)

sconehead
Akira :dog:

Thanks for the support you guys... Robert wouldn't sell any watches if people relied on my photos for their purchases.

I guess for some guys, watch photos are like Playboy...they don't read the copy...they make their decisions about quality of content by merely looking at the pictures. :lmao2:

Playboy contains writing?

...nice watch Aren, ditch the rep leather and treat it to a new strap...:gunbandana:

tick tock

Congrats on your new watch!