Sign in to follow this  
AudePig

AP 15400 MIYOTA Z-FAC: Sourcing for Germany

AudePig

Hi all,

i am pretty new to the whole rep watch topic, but i have read hundreds of threads within the last couple of days to find a first watch to start my rep collection with. I decided to get a :

AP 15400 blue dial with MIYOTA 9015 (with the engraved "Audemars Piguet") on a steel bracelet from Z-Fac.

So far i found, that there are several TD offering this watch (e.g. Toro Bravo). As prices are pretty much the same throughout all TD i am now looking for a dealer to ship the watch to Germany.

Are there any users from germany here, who can help me to find the dealer with the fastest shipping/ best "service" available (based on "best practice" ;))?

Best regards

AudePig

Lachsersatz

Welcome AudePig!

Toro is generally a good choice. Even equally important, Toro offers transshipping via Spain or UK to Germany.

Send Toro an e-mail prior to ordering and ask if the AP 15400 blue dial is currently available. If the answer is positive, order it via Toro's website, ask explicitly for QC-pictures in the "comments"-box and also indicate that you require transshipping.

Toro will then send you QC-pictures a couple of days later. Have a very close look at the QC-pics to identify any production defects/faults within 24 hours. After you have approved the pics, Toro will send the watch. If you fail to react within 24 hours, he may also send you the watch (not sure insofar). Toro will provide you with a tracking number upon your request by e-mail. The entire process form ordering to watch to receiving it will take between 2 and 5 weeks.

Hope this helps, take care!

tego3007

Servus aus München. Fast jeder TD bietet hier das sogenannte Triangle shipping an. Das heißt deine Uhr wird von China an eine Kontaktperson in UK oder Spanien geschickt und von dort aus dann weiter zu dir. Dieser zweite Versand erfolgt also aus der EU und somit ist die Chance das deine Uhr im Zoll hängen bleibt relativ gering.

Den besten Preise und Service findest du bei psychospike, ein Dealer der im RWI Forum sehr bekannt und beliebt ist.

AudePig

Thanks a lot for your replies. I contacted PsYcHoSPIKE @RWI and ordered a 15400 blue dial MIYOTA. The QC pics look stunning, having no flaws on the dial (12 hour marker/ AP logo perfectly aligned) and the bezel-case-caseback lines up perfectly. The communication with the seller was perfect so far (replies within minutes) and he even let the watch run for a day to see if there are any problems with the movement.

I am no waiting for my package to arrive (transship via UK).