Sign in to follow this  
muhnkee_2

Your item was handed over to Customs(UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF)....

muhnkee_2

Hey folks,

I am tracking a package from Timesshop with my fixed ladies Rolex in it..

I see that this package has been handed over to customs, where as previous deliveries havent included this step.

Its only been with them since 19:30 last night, but do you think i should be worried, or is this ok?

Thanks a lot,

Greg

Akira
Hey folks,

I am tracking a package from Timesshop with my fixed ladies Rolex in it..

I see that this package has been handed over to customs, where as previous deliveries havent included this step.

Its only been with them since 19:30 last night, but do you think i should be worried, or is this ok?

Thanks a lot,

Greg

No worries,

it has to pass costums everytime.

It will be released the next few days.

greg_r

It's normal. UK customs are only bothered about reps if they're being imported in large-ish quantities. Two or three watches in a box they really don't care enough about to stop - in fact their guidelines are to let them through.

It'll sit in customs for a while (can be a few hours to a few days) and will then be handed over to ParcelFarce who will send a man 'round to your house. He will ring your doorbell, shove a card through your letterbox and then leg it back up your front path and back to the depot before you can catch him, at which point you'll have to go pick it up ;)